Candidate Focus & Challenge
Candidate Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Interact with the senior level executives using excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Adopt and portray a professional approach to all customer situations and ensure commitments are set accordingly and adhered to.
- Take full ownership of Executive Incidents. Lead them to resolution directly or by engagement with other IT service teams.
- Service Ownership which includes: 24x7 Support for Executive Customers, including senior level executive home office support, support while traveling, and high touch support for their Office Assistants. Must manage time flexibly to best suite the schedule of Executives.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot desktop systems, workstations, network, and audio/visual issues in a regulated environment.
- Responsible for creation and updating all related procedures and documentation.
- Knowledge of and preparedness of all changes and policies that may affect Executive workflow.
- Measure and monitor customer experience and ongoing satisfaction for the VIP service and normal onsite support provided to VIPs.
- Conduct continuous service improvement activities to address issues or concerns with VIP Services and support.
- Part of a Campus support team that will optimize VIP Support, Supplier On-site Support and AZ trainers with a focus on customer experience and improving our IT Service.
- Responsible for documenting incidents, problems and requests in the company ticketing system.
- Communicate highly technical information to both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Work independently and with little supervision, must think and act quickly in high pressure situations and must work with a high level of discretion.
- Provide technical support for meetings held by senior level executives with internal or external participants.
- Provide "hands and eyes" support for network, servers, and conference rooms as needed and as directed by the service provider
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in an Executive IT Support capacity.
- Self-starter that is willing to learn and able to manage ambiguity and operate effectively with little supervision
- Possess a Customer-Focused mentality and a willingness to provide prioritization, planning, coordination, ownership and accountability for each escalation handled with tact and diplomacy at all times
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work in a matrix organization.
- Ability to influence people and thought processes without direct authority.
- Ability and desire to help evolve and implement improved processes.
- Ability to understand IT services and qualifying factors in order to understand how Customer requirements will affect delivery.
- Ability to understand the Customer's business and how IT contributes to the delivery of that product or service.
- Patience, tolerance and resilience.
- Innovative in respect of service quality and ways in which it can be improved within the bounds of the organization's limits (resource, budgetary, legal, etc.)
- Experience of operating in a pharmaceutical or regulated environment is required.
- Strong analytical / technical problem solving and troubleshooting skills across the wide range of technology
- Excellent knowledge and troubleshooting experience in supporting Microsoft Office required
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, User Accounts, Groups, and OUs.
- Experience working with Service Now ticketing systems a plus
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Systems Management Server and Systems Center products (Configuration Manager) to deploy, monitor and support the environment.
- Working knowledge of Apple products (MacBook, iPAD, iPhone)
- The role will not manage any people but may direct the work of others
- Relation-building will be key to success in working with the wider IT function and with customers
- Candidates must be motivated by an impatience with substandard customer service and the desire to fix problems impacting the individual SR. Executives or their support staff.
Apply now to learn more about this exciting opportunity with a world renowned pharmaceutical brand!
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
At AstraZeneca, we believe the best way we can help patients is to focus on breakthrough science in order to uncover disease mechanisms and develop novel, targeted therapies that interact with them. This is at the heart of our purpose as a company: to push the boundaries of science to deliver life-changing medicines.