Additional Location(s) or Information: Research Triangle Park
Job Category: Sales
Level of Experience: Entry Level
Requisition #: R1023589
What You'll Do
As a Virtual Customer Success Manager (VCuSM) you will engage customers through regular touch points focused on the successful alignment of the customer's strategic priorities and desired business/operational outcomes; tracked and measured through a jointly developed Customer Success Plan. This role is executed in close alignment with Cisco Sales and Cisco Service Delivery. A typical VCuSM is assigned between 50-75 accounts at any one time but is heavily leveraged in automation and predictive analytics to maintain scale.
The market is shifting towards a subscription economy, where the value of a customer is realized over time and customers demand tangible proof of outcomes. In GVS & CS you can change the way we engage with customers and partners. Your work will form an integral part of the end-to-end engagement process with focus on maximizing customer and partner value realization and aligning with Sales to secure renewals and identify expansion opportunities.
Who You'll Work With
You will have the opportunity to participate in Cisco innovation as we build a brand new Virtual Customer Success Management Team in RTP. You will work with some of our largest Enterprise and Mid-Market customers accelerating their time to value in the consumption of Cisco Services and Software. This is a team of highly motivated, highly passionate people who are driven by results. Along with our customers, VCuSMs will work with Partners, Field Sales, Sales Engineers and Delivery Teams to maximize customer value realization. The result of our team's success will be measured through customer health scores (value realization measurement) and lead generation through expand opportunity identification. Successful candidates will collaborate, innovate and incubate ideas that drive result and scale our business that maximizes our return on investment.
Who You Are
Do you have a passion to engage with customer and help them achieve outcomes from Cisco solutions? Within this Team, you can make an impact by helping customers better understand and utilize the full capabilities and features of the Services and Software they have purchased. Through consistent, process-driven engagements with customers you will gain insights into customer needs while enabling customers to identify additional solutions to help them achieve business outcomes.
You will have the following Experience, Skills and Alignment:
• 5-8+ years technical, business and/or sales experience working with many assigned medium to large organizations.
• Executive level communication and presentation skills.
• Knowledge of ROI measurements and converting Cisco solutions into customer business value messaging.
• Strong awareness of Cisco, including both the company and solution offers, and general comprehension of security, collaboration and internetworking technologies.
• An entrepreneurial approach to business and the ability to establish a holistic business view as it relates to the Adopt & Expand motion.
• Effective organizational and time management skills to achieve scale.
• Accustomed to working effectively within all levels of an organization, both internally and externally.
• Ability to align Cisco Services and Software with a customer at a business level.
• Skilled in leadership and influence of virtual, cross-functional teams.
• Diversified customer relationship development.
• Skilled at escalation and issue management and managing customer expectations.
• Education or equivalent experience: 4 year higher education degree; customer service, hospitality experience.
• Industry certifications a plus e.g. ITIL (Intermediate/Expert level preferred), Security, XaaS, Customer Success, etc.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. We Are Cisco.
Job Type: Entry Level
Opportunity Category: *None
A little about us:
We are one, big, techie, employee tribe that changes the world while having fun.