Additional Location(s) or Information: Research Triangle Park
Job Category: Sales
Level of Experience: Experienced - Non Manager
Requisition #: R1024229
What You'll Do
We have an exciting Virtual Renewal Sales Representative role open in our Global Security Sales Organization! You will be a highly motivated, entrepreneurial-minded sales professional who has a passion for delivering world-class technology and services that protect our customers from the network to the endpoint to the Cloud. As part of your DNA, you are an aggressive, self-starter with the ability to build executive relationships, develop and execute sales strategies and tactics that maximize Cisco's opportunity within the customer environment, position and promote the partner and customer value proposition for Cisco's Security Architecture, articulate Cisco's product and business strategies, and create the demand that makes deals happen!
Check out to details:
• Responsible for renewing, up-selling & cross-selling, and closing of security software license subscriptions for assigned regions and/or account(s)
• Increase renewals sales focused on multi-year, additional licenses and new software subscriptions.
• Support HW upsell campaigns for EOL Appliances
• Demonstrates knowledge of the Cisco Advanced Threat Security portfolio and is able to prospect and qualify new cross-sell opportunities from existing customers renewals pipeline (EG AMP to ESA etc)
• Engage with partners, field sales and/or customers to provide pricing and asset verification for existing customers renewing their annual subscription contract(s) for Cisco Security products (i.e.; ESA/WSA, CWS, SourceFire, ISE, and AMP, Fire Power Services)
• Educates customer and/or partners on business practices and associated contractual implications.
• Educates customer on value proposition of current software subscription, value of multi-year expansion and value of additional software subscriptions. (upsell and Cross-sell)
• Collaborating, supporting and teaming up with Security AM and/or Inside Security VSS for high value renewals, as well as cross-sell (additional Software) customer opportunities
• Collaborate and hand-off to Services sales, complex support contract renewals
• Must meet sales objectives such as quota, renewal rates, annual contract values and productivity requirements.
• Maintain account team, partner and customer relationships and qualifies/transfers leads as appropriate
Who You'll Work With
In this role as Virtual Renewals Representative, you will be responsible for renewing, up-selling & cross-selling, and closing of Security software licenses subscriptions for assigned regions and/or account(s). This candidate must be able to forge and grow new relationships within the customer, partner and field sales via both direct and indirect touch to drive significant revenue growth while ensuring internal alignment.
Who You Are
• Proven Track record with minimum 3 years selling Network and/or Content Security solutions.
• BS/BA degree or equivalent required
• Experienced account sales planning
• Strong collaboration skills with demonstrable results in leading collaborative teams
• Candidate should be comfortable working collaboratively as an overlay resource to field teams, while also directly leading strategic opportunities.
• Ability to work with cross-architecture peers.
• Financial and business acumen
• Experience with enterprise messaging, and security
• Strong customer facing and relationship building skills.
• Strong attention to detail and follow-up
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Entrepreneurship, sense of urgency: The successful candidate will possess a high energy level which allows them to react to situations quickly and decisively, possessing self-confidence to be assertive when taking a position, not afraid to make decisions
• Indomitable work ethic: The successful candidate will reject setbacks and will enthusiastically persist until achievement of ambitious goals. He or she will be resourceful and innovative at tackling complex sales or marketing challenges in a timely matter
• Image and presence: The successful candidate will have significant exposure to customers and industry partners alike. As such, he or she must project the professional image of the company both internally and externally
• Accountability: He or she should be a results oriented team player who leads by example, holds him or herself accountable for performance, takes absolute ownership, and champions all aspects of the pre sales and account management process
Why Cisco Security
Cisco Security - Cisco delivers intelligent cybersecurity for the real world, providing one of the industry's most comprehensive advanced threat protection portfolio that is integrated, pervasive, continuous and open. Cisco's threat-centric approach to security reduces complexity while providing unmatched visibility, continuous control and advanced threat protection across the entire attack continuum -- before, during and after an attack.
Global Security Sales Organization (GSSO) - GSSO is taking big steps to position Cisco as the #1 IT Security provider in the industry. In addition to having the right market conditions, capabilities, products and services, we need the right people to take us there.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. We Are Cisco.
Job Type: Experienced
Opportunity Category: Security
A little about us:
We are one, big, techie, employee tribe that changes the world while having fun.