Job Location: Cary, NC
Robotics process automation (RPA) solutions provide a platform for resources from the business operations to deliver self-service process automations on an IT supported, secure and resilient infrastructure. The Virtual Resource Manager (VRM) / RPA Configurator are key role that supports/administers the day to day running RPA processes in the live environment and supports the configuration team in process configurations. This job description outlines the role, skills and aptitudes required for the role.
- The Process Controller will schedule and run RPA processes ensure the stability of the RPA IT environment, investigate any issues in the live processes, and raise change requests or support calls where required
- Daily administration of the Blue Prism live environment (running processes, maintaining resource PCs, viewing logs etc.)
- Case Management, managing and allocating process workloads
- Managing and investigating exceptions (Business and System Exceptions)
- Solving issues that arise in the day to day running of Blue Prism processes and assisting in the provision of timely responses and solutions as required.
- The ability to methodically solve business and technical problems using innovative and well-planned approaches
- A willingness and ability to use their existing knowledge to rapidly learn how to develop automated processes using vendor software – full training will be provided
- The skills to design and author well documented, supportable and extensible developments and the ability to support and maintain the work of other consultants, partners and clients
- The aptitude to contribute to the evolution of methodologies and procedures in a controlled manner to continually improve a rapid and repeatable delivery channel
- A track record in training and mentoring individuals on development and delivery disciplines
- Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience; including written skills with the ability to produce clear and concise documentation
- A self-starter who delivers high quality work and can adapt to new challenges, either on their own or as part of a team
- 10 years of related experience – exposure to one or more of the following: QA, development, release management, Business Analysis, Automation, etc.
- Prefer: Any experience / certification with RPA- blueprism, UIpath, automation anywhere, work fusion, or similar
Global Operations – Process Excellence
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Requisition #: 51183