Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy.
Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world.
Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.Job Description
Visa Direct is live today and rapidly expanding to new marketplaces and use cases. We're looking for someone to join the Commercialization team to work on Visa Direct expansion. As a Product Director, you will work closely with various teams across Visa to successfully launch, commercialize and scale our business in new marketplaces.
Specifically, we feel that each use case has its own challenges and opportunities, and that these are best addressed by a strong product team.
As one of the most diverse roles at Visa, you will excel at handling ambiguity and uncertainty. You know what it is like to start something from scratch, grow it structurally and methodically. We are looking for people who have been directly involved in scaling a business or product from inception.
Visa Direct is an innovative and technical product and a strong sense of the Visa ecosystem, our partners, how to market and adapt our product to different segments is key.
- Drive long-term, strategic initiatives and projects related to our Visa Direct expansion
- Develop and manage processes and programs to support Visa's entrance into specific use cases Healthcare, Property, Casualty and Auto Insurance, Gaming, On-Demand Economy, Alternative Lending, Direct Marketing, Merchant Settlement, Online Marketplaces, Payroll, Ticketing and Remittances
- Coordinate work across Visa's internal teams such as Product, Marketing, Design, Sales, Operations, CSS, and Legal to manage market deployments
- Develop deep expertise in the Visa Direct Technology Stack, Visa's Digital Assets/Capabilities and our Aggregator and Acquiring partner ecosystem
- Support Visa's client-facing teams by developing sales materials, reference apps, toolkits, sales training to ignite sales teams within Visa's Aggregators, Acquirers and Processors users to expand to new use cases.
- Know the funnel inside and out: track the way clients interact with our product, and make it easier for clients to become successful Visa Direct originators; work closely with ecosystem partners on strategic client pilot programs and to assess our internal or inbound sales funnel and optimize it as needed.
- Support clients and partners with implementation playbooks, best practices, optimized messaging, sales and marketing toolkits for different channels to support Visa Direct user growth.
- Research and Analysis how users make their payments decisions and figure out how best to reach them at different stages of their consideration process.
- Work to localize the product where needed through coordination with the product team to create the best experience possible for cardholders and clients.
- Thrives in an autonomous, results-focused environment
- Is action-oriented and able to coordinate complex projects across multiple teams
- Is a structured and analytical thinker that uses data to make decisions.
- Has 8+ years of experience in strategy, operations or project management
- Has extensive experience working in Financial Services or Payments
- Has experience in a startup or technology company.
- Project management skills to initiate and drive efforts to completion, working with a wide variety of roles across the company
- Work closely with product, design, PR, engineering, sales and partnerships to develop and execute commercialization plans; develop product deployment and Visa Direct materials.
- Packaging Visa Direct to both Originators (Merchants) and Aggregators/Processors teams in product, finance, accounting, etc; help translate technical content to a variety of audiences and verticals.
- Help plan and execute use case launches across the world, coordinating with our Marketing and Sales operations teams.
- You feel comfortable communicating with customers and partners. You're able to explain complex issues in clear, non-technical language.
- You have successfully led growth efforts. You know how to segment a market and prioritize appropriately.
- You love the details. To scale a great product means you care about every nuance of the experience and product packaging.
- You love having data to back up an argument. You're a strong believer in knowing the numbers and what they mean. You are highly analytical.
- You are naturally curious. If something seems off, you want to figure out what is going on and fix it.
- You can think globally, act locally, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.