Visa Performance Solutions (VPS) drives tangible, impactful and financial results for Visa's Financial Institution clients. Drawing on our expertise in strategy consulting, data analytics, brand management, marketing, operations and macroeconomics, VPS solves the most strategic problems for our clients.
This role is with the US Client Consulting team. This team provides consulting and solution services for Visa's largest issuers in North America. We apply deep expertise in the payments industry to provide solutions to assist clients with their key business priorities and drive incremental client and Visa revenue.
What will I work on in US Client Consulting? The Manager role will support the development and delivery of customized and scalable solutions to Visa's largest regional and most strategic Financial Institution clients. The Manager will leverage Visa's extensive network of data and insights to identify growth opportunities, develop strategies to address them and deliver them to clients. Consulting engagements focus on critical payment issues such as go-to-market strategies, portfolio management, product development, lifecycle management and digital roadmaps. Responsibilities
What is NA Consulting looking for in a Manager? We are looking for bright and enthusiastic, self-motivated people to bring innovative ideas to our consulting practices:
- Work with benchmarking and other data to identify common client challenges among financial institutions
- Collaborate on the development of strategies to address widespread opportunities and challenges. Structure and deliver discussion documents and presentations to illustrate analyses, findings, opportunities and recommendations
- Support the design and development of custom advisory engagements with the clients, lead the execution phases
- Partner with other Visa internal teams (e.g. marketing platforms, innovation teams) to enable end-to-end delivery of client strategies
- Build new toolkits, best practice documents and consulting approaches that may be leveraged and applied across the client consulting practice
- As needed, support team of lead client consultants with on-going business process needs including contract development, budgeting, project results tracking and analysis and other day-to-day ad hoc content requests
About Visa: Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity
- BA/BS Required. MBA preferred. Professionals with prior management consulting, payments, and/or emerging technology experience (4-6 years of work experience preferred)
- Preference given to individuals with background in digital strategies such as digital functionality roadmaps and customer experience optimization
- Strong communication, story-telling and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to process and summarize large amounts of data into key strategic insights. Success in taking analytical findings and conveying them in a meaningful way to clients through graphics, tables, PPTs, and in-person presentations
- Strong team player with an ability to collaborate and influence across levels and functional experts both internal to Visa and with the client
- Experienced project management skills, both from an individual perspective but also with respect to managing client expectations and deliverables
- Initiative to self-manage when necessary and ability to multitask to support multiple efforts as needed
- An affinity for payments technology and its future
- Willingness to travel 10% - 20% of time domestically
. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere . This is our global vision and the common purpose
that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity
to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
"Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code."
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.