Mixer is the newest addition to the Xbox family.
At Mixer we’ve redefined the rules for what constitutes live streaming.
We don’t talk about delay in terms of seconds, in our world we operate in milliseconds.
With an end to end delay as low as 250 milliseconds, we’re able to do things never thought possible to make the viewer experience far more engaging and interactive.
From the obvious; seeing a streamer respond to a chat message instantly, to the exciting; allowing a viewer to interact directly with the game the streamer is playing, we’ve made the viewers part of the action and we’re not stopping there!
We’re looking for a candidate with outstanding visual design skills, a demonstrated ability to effectively partner with designers, PM’s and developers to shepherd end to end experiences from concept to ship.
• 3+ years’ industry experience in Visual Design
• 1+ years’ working in UX/UI and designing user flows, wireframes and architecture
• Candidates should be able to demonstrate storytelling and end to end thinking at sketch / concept level
• Fluency in current communication software and social media trends
• Experience creating and managing brand libraries and visual guidelines ideally across a large organization
• Excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills
• Demonstrable ability to work confidently with Program Management, Development, Product Planning, Brand, Marketing and Research
• Understand the array of technical constraints, user goals and business requirements that shape current and future products
• Fanatical about detail
• Portfolio review required
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.