A Visual Designer Job in Mountain View,CA, is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technical. At our client, Visual Designers weave iconography, typography, color, space and texture together to help our client's users successfully navigate our client's products. They believe that all of their products should be beautiful and accessible. As a Visual Designer, you'll delight users with designs that inspire, engage and excite them. You'll rely on user-centered design principles to produce high-quality visuals-from concept to execution-across many platforms. Like all of our User Experience (UX) jobs, you'll collaborate with your fellow designers to constantly refine our client's design language and create innovative, great-looking products that people love to use. The Visual Designer will work in collaboration with merchandising, UX, copywriters, and retailers to conceptualize and execute campaigns across our client's most visible customer touch points, including homepage, merchant pages, landing pages, and mobile placements. This is a contract assignment with a global technology company headquartered inMountain View,CA. The maximum length in duration for this position is two years.
Visual Designer Job Responsibilities Include:
• Design one of our client's consumer facing products.
• Create a look consistent with our client's style guidelines while pleasing their users.
• Communicate effectively in a cross-functional team and present ideas and designs effectively.
• Present the user interface visually so information is easy to read, easy to understand and easy to find.
• Market and promote products and features so users understand what they're getting and what the benefits are.
• BA/BS degree in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications, product) or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
• 3 years of experience in a related field.
• Experience designing outstanding web-based products for a consumer-oriented website.
• Proficient with industry standard design tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch).
• Excellent problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing for platforms such as desktop and mobile, Android and iOS.
• Proven ability to act as a leader in communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale, all within a user-centered design process.
• Must be self-motivated and capable of working independently to prioritize and manage workload to meet critical project deadlines.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
• All resumes must be accompanied by portfolio and/or website link.
• Familiarity with Material Design
If you are interested in this Visual Designer Job in Mountain View, CAthen please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical, go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Ashley Ciuk at 408-328-0775 or ashley.ciuk@Adeccona.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.