A Visual Designer job in Depew NY is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technical.
• The Visual Designer will work directly with the Creative Services Manager and marketing team to design and build files for both print and digital to support advertising campaigns, product promotions and corporate communications.
• Print work would include brochures, catalogs, mailers and advertisements, as well as banners and booth graphics for tradeshow exhibits.
• Digital work would include website and online advertising assets such as banner ads, marketing emails, as well as social media execution.
• Photo editing, retouching and silhouetting.
• General marketing and media related administrative tasks
• 4 year degree in design
• Minimum of 2-3 years of professional experience
• Hands-on skills in the latest Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud for Mac OS, primarily InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Hands-on experience with Microsoft Office, primarily in PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, and Excel.
• Ability to work with content management systems (Wordpress) for website management.
• Ability to work with marketing email systems (Mailchimp) for eblast management.
• Working knowledge of social media best practices for Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Etc.
• Must display a high level of understanding in visual design, typography, color theory, and composition.
• Video editing or motion graphics skills are a plus.
• Excellent communication skills, work efficiently as part of a team.
• Display a positive attitude for a dynamic, fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions while keeping a keen attention to detail.
If you are interested in this Visual Designer job located in Depew NY, then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Angela Boor at angela.Boor@adeccona.com or at 607-937-4145.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.