Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
The Dell Marketing Studio creative team is seeking a Web/Interactive Visual Designer with a strong background in creating modern, clean, and innovative designs for the web.
This is an opportunity to join a growing team of creatives and user experience professionals focused on delivering a premium web experience to Dell and Dell EMC customers. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the look and feel exploration, conceptual and visual development, as well as final execution of design directions for DellEMC.com properties
- Ensure designs follow visual standards as well as enhance user experience
- Work side by side with a UX designer while rapidly iterating on designs following the Agile project management methodology
- Work with a cross-functional team to design a world-class user experience online and on mobile by translating product requirements into engaging design concepts with simple interaction models
- Concept intuitive designs that promote usability and optimize the user experience of our web site
- 4-5 years creative experience in consumer web design with emphasis on user experience and branding
- Working knowledge of responsive design and all its complexities
- Deep understanding of the current state of web technology and best practices
- Experience working in the tech industry designing sites with a product focus
- Expert knowledge of tools and applications such as Adobe Creative Suite
- A deep knowledge of user-centered design principles
- Understands information architecture, user interface essentials, interaction design, branding and style guide creation
- Ability to follow corporate branding guidelines, but always looking for ways to evolve or develop the system where gaps exist
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills; equally at ease speaking with development teams or executives when articulating and advocating design concepts and rationale
- Proven ability to deliver high quality designs to stakeholders in a collaborative environment
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be able to work independently and build strong relationships with functional team partners
- Strong interest in creating simple intuitive design concepts
- Working knowledge of modern web collaboration apps like Slack, Invision, Trello, etc.
- Degree in Web/Interaction Design, Human-Computer Interaction, or related field a plus
- Online portfolio is a must
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell's team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members' health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell
encourages applicants of all ages.
Job Family: Digital & Web
Job ID: R19215
A little about us:
Dell is a collective of customer-focused, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities.