Location: Lebanon, Pennsylvania
Posted: November 12, 2016
Reference ID: 90848102
Adecco Staffing is searching for experience Visual Inspectors for a Pharmaceutical Company in Lebanon, PA
These are temp to hire opportunities that offers growth opportunities.
12 hour shifts working 6:00pm to 6:00am, and working 2 weekends out of the month. Great benefits and hourly rate when hired on.
1. Be fully trained to operate machines safely and efficiently.
2. Make minor machine adjustments.
3. Assist SU2 with machine set ups or job changes.
4. Document downtime and production activity in log records.
5. Enter timely data into process control program and follow reaction procedures.
6. Ensure machines maintain reference sample criteria.
7. Be responsible for SUE¿s technical performance, training and development.
8. Monitor machines during operations; react to alarms or deviations and lead and ensure SUEs react as required.
9. Document set up parameters in MPS format.
10. Provide input for SUE technical performance counseling and evaluation.
11. Be trained to help in the Visual Inspector position.
12. Maintain a clean, safe workspace.
13. Follow cGMP.
14. Perform other assigned tasks.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
Experience: Previous work experience in manufacturing or quality environment preferred. Ability to lift 5 to 10lbs. on a frequent basis. Ability to lift up to 50lbs. on an infrequent basis (3 to 4 times per 12 hour day). Effective communication skills.
If you are interested, please call us at 717-299-3216. You can get started by completing our on-line application at: www.adeccousa.com.
Please enter our Branch Code: 1086 when selecting an Adecco Branch.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions.
Adecco Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled