About the Opportunity
This position is an opportunity within Aquent's growing Product Development group in Boston.
Our Product Development group designs and builds software solutions to meet Aquent's unique business needs. We do not work on client projects, nor do we sell our software. We work directly with the agents and business leaders of Aquent to design and build technology that differentiates us from our competitors and helps ensure we match the best talent with the most rewarding jobs.
Working alongside Product Management, Research, Dev, and QA you will design new features in our internal and external products. Our Agile development approach centers around collaboration and innovation, keeping the entire team involved in both the business and technical aspects of each project.
- 3 to 5 years experience designing digital experiences and products
- A portfolio of amazing UI and digital designs (bonus: work we can click on or download in the app store)
- Excellent communication skills
- You think in terms of design systems and make rational design decisions
- You have experience designing and building prototypes to demonstrate ideas
- You have an inherent talent for creating simple, clear solutions
- You stress the details and care about creating a truly delightful experience
- You have good taste and an eye for color, space, and typography
- You're up to date regarding the latest web design and technology trends
- Knowledge of HTML / CSS would be beneficial
- Industry Reputation! As a division of Aquent, we're part of the world's largest creative staffing firm and work with some the best agencies and companies in the universe.
- Work/life balance. We say it, we mean it! Seriously, take vacation when you need it, so long as it's cool with your team. We offer unusually generous and flexible vacation benefits. We believe in rewarding hard work as you achieve your goals!
- Our benefits package ain't so bad, either: medical, vision, and dental, 401(k) with employer match, FSA, tuition reimbursement, and more.
- We consistently win top honors in both the Client and Talent categories for Best in Staffing from Inavero for our exceptional customer service.
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
A little about us:
Aquent helps leading companies achieve their goals by connecting them with talented marketing, creative and digital professionals on a contract basis.