TEKsystems is currently hiring a VMware Administrator to join a Services team TEKsystems is building for a global IT Services company that continues to grow extensively.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deployment and ongoing support of Cloud Infrastructure
- Deploy, install, provision, and troubleshoot VMware cloud infrastructure for customers
- Create custom VM templates for enterprise clients. Import customers onto VMs
- Performance tuning and optimization of Virtual infrastructure
- Develop and implement maintenance plans and activities for Cloud infrastructure: Applying fixes, security patches and upgrades, capacity increases and other Cloud related maintenance
- 24x7 escalation support
- 5+ years of hands-on experience of working on production VMware environments with ESXi v.5.0/v.5.5, vCenter
- 5+ years of Systems Administration experience
- Experience troubleshooting VM issues - Deployment failures, unable to add storage, VM Import/Export failure, vMotion errors.
- Experience managing, supporting and architecting large, complex VMware solutions
- Advanced working knowledge of SAN/NAS technology
- Knowledge and skills using VMware scripting tool kits to automate virtual environment operations
- Strong understanding of networking and storage concepts related to virtualization requirements
- Disaster Recovery experience.
- Great customer service skills
Please apply if interested in joining this cutting-edge team.About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.