Vogue International (a Johnson & Johnson Company) is recruiting a Finance Manager FP&A, currently based in Oldsmar, Florida but could potentially move to Clearwater. This role offers relocation assistance.
Vogue Int’l - Finance Manager FP&A will work for the newly acquired Vogue International brands which represent an innovative hair care business which is new to our Consumer Family of Companies and is focused on marketing, development and distribution of salon influenced and nature inspired hair care and other personal care products. With several strong brands among its portfolio, including OGX®, Maui Moisture®, Proganix® and FX®, the Vogue business is the cornerstone of the Johnson & Johnson Consumer haircare operation.
He/she will play a critical role to provide global financial leadership to drive the business to attain strategic business and financial acquisition objectives. He/she will lead the development of monthly and quarterly financial reporting and consolidated management commentary reviews, key performance indicator dashboards, and forward looking trend analysis. Additionally, he/she will have responsibility for providing financial leadership for the Vogue annual business planning process as well as the Vogue long range strategic plan. Furthermore, he/she will help lead aspects of the integration of Vogue processes into standard J&J financial and system processes. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to budget vs actual management, investment analytics, sales trend analysis, latest thinking financial and latest budget revision analysis, performance analysis vs acquisition model targets, gross profit analytics, financial leadership for new product analysis, scenario analysis, and financial compliance. He/she will also have high levels of exposure within Vogue management and broader J&J Consumer management and require strong communication, analytical, technical and influencing skills. He/she will have a staff of two as well as collaborate with cross functional global business partners at multiple levels of the organization to develop solutions and execute the business plan with varying levels of scope and complexity.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required
• A major in Finance or Accounting is preferred.
• A CPA, CMA or MBA is preferred.
• A minimum of 5 years of finance experience or Accounting is required.
• Must possess the ability to partner with people at all levels of the organization as well as improve consistent and sound business process in a dynamic, cross-culture environment is required.
• Prior people management experiences required with the ability the motivate and develop.
• Must have strong communication, interpersonal, influencing and analytical skills is required.
• Must possess strong technical skills and knowledge of the P&L and Balance sheet as well as strong system skills with Excel and PowerPoint.
• Experience in SAP and/or Great Plains is a plus.
• The ability to understand a sales / share / consumptions trend is preferred.
• Must be a self-starter ready to take the initiative to drive business results as well as identify process improvement is required.
• This position is currently based in Oldsmar, Florida but could potentially move to Clearwater.
• Approximately 10% travel is required.
United States-Florida-TampaOther Locations
North America-United States-Florida-ClearwaterOrganization
Vogue International LLC (6232)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.