Voice and Data Service Delivery Manager
This position will be full time on site at an enterprise level Client Lifecycle Management client and focused on day to day management, improvements and reporting for all telecom expense management, auditing, invoice processing and mobile service desk analytics. This role will report to the Telecom Management Company's Vice President of Client Lifecycle Management and CIO as well as work closely with the Service Desk Manager.
This resource will need to understand the organization's network infrastructure and layout and set up regarding all connectivity and tasked with uncovering inefficiencies, analyzing service desk tickets, working with relevant vendors for new installations, replacements, and various projects that are created and/or assigned.
Must have prior IT Project Management experience. Service Now experience is a plus.
Responsibilities would include:
• Oversight of all Voice and Data Communications (local lines, data lines, T1, MPLS, DS1, ISP)
• Incident management, Vendor management and escalation
• Lead and manage all communications with Stakeholders, Executives, Internal clients, Vendors
• Manage Problem management and route cause analysis with vendors
• Change management
• Planning for events, testing, preparation and staging for installations
• Continuous improvement to include reviewing and analyzing ticket trends, identifying issues and opportunities for improvement, identifying mitigation steps/plans and execution
• Coordinating and managing services through TEM provider to include but not limited to ordering new circuits, escalations, disconnects, changes, escalations and reports
• Participating on project teams and events
• Participating in regular operational meetings
• Participating in SLA performance management meetings
• Reviewing and validating vendor invoices
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.