Additional Location(s) or Information:
Job Category: Engineer - Software
Level of Experience: Experienced - Non Manager
Requisition #: R1020644
What You'll Do
You will be a part of an agile team working at a very fast pace to deliver features on a next-generation voice/video endpoint. The team is responsible for the lifecycle of the product from architecture, design and development to devops pipeline management.
Who You'll Work With
Unified Communications Technology Group (UCTG) develops Cisco's Unified Communications infrastructure and endpoint portfolio, representing $2.4B of the CTG business, and includes the development of technologies that are leveraged in Cisco's WebEx Cloud. UCTG is focused on developing products that provide effortless, meaningful communication experiences for our partners and end users while delivering growth to Cisco's top line. Simplification is a priority in everything we do - including but not limited to, user experience, product portfolio, installation, TCO, pricing, and licensing. We are the global leader in this space and continually strive to outpace market growth by understanding our customers and our competitors.
The UCTG team spans 7 major sites in 5 countries and is 700+ employees strong. The team is passionate about the customer and is focused on quality; collaboration across sites is key to meeting our business goals and delivering on commitments.
Who You Are
As a member of the team, you will develop state-of-the-art embedded software and cloud-based services.
• Experience in a fast-paced Agile environment
• Strong ambition to learn and drive new technologies
• Strong modern C++ object oriented design and development skills
• Strong written and communication skills
• Work well in a team environment across multiple sites and technologies
• MS/Masters of Engineering in Computer Science
• 3+ years' experience building production software systems
• Voice & Speech Processing
• Natural Language Processing/Intent Processing
• Hands-on experience with Machine/Deep Learning
• Knowledge of Machine Learning toolkits such as TensorFlow
• GPU knowledge including Cuda/OpenCL
• Python, Java
• Docker, Git
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Job Type: Experienced
Opportunity Category: Video, Collaboration, Cloud, Internet of Everything
A little about us:
We are one, big, techie, employee tribe that changes the world while having fun.