Job Description: SUMMARY The primary purpose of this position is to provide voice network technical support and proactive network monitoring for stores, distribution centers, corporate campus, and remote offices. The incumbent is also required to perform all tasks in observance of Rite Aid's brand and strategy and adhere to our core values and service attributes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES The associate is responsible for the functions below, in addition to other duties as assigned
- Perform collaborative "tier 1" voice network technical support including ticket entry, service restoral and perform initial troubleshooting to isolate issues related to the network infrastructure, system and applications. Perform RMA process to replace failed hardware
- On a limited as needed basis, perform on-site technical support for corporate campus building for voice network technical issues
- Handle corporate campus voice service requests. Perform all campus voice moves, adds and changes installations. Includes configuration of telephone systems, voicemail, menu systems, telephones, mobile devices and switch ports
- Monitor fault and performance of voice network infrastructure and networked applications. Network infrastructure minimally includes telecommunications circuits, LAN/WAN systems, routers, switches, firewalls, VoIP systems and management systems
- Keep Call Detail Recording (CDR) system updated, perform system backups
- Provide support coverage, including shift rotation, backfill coverage, evenings and holidays
Experience / Requirements: Qualification Requirements To perform this job successfully, the associate must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required
Education and/or Experience •
H.S . Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required .
Associate's Degree (AA) Computer Science preferred .
One ( 1) year of experience in LAN/WAN & telecommunications required .
• Or equivalent combination of education and experience
A little about us:
We create caring moments by delivering what matters most to our customers.