The WW Modern Workplace sales team is part of the Specialist Sales Unit (STU) and has the charter to build the foundation for scaling the Microsoft Cloud solutions in FY18 and beyond. The WW Modern Workplace team is composed of “Global Black Belt” (GBB) solution specialists who are responsible for unified selling motion for Microsoft 365 - Office 365, Workplace Analytics, Skype for Business Online/Communications, Enterprise Mobility + Security, Teams, Modern Desktop and Device Co-selling and making sure our customers are successful. This team focuses on our WW Commercial Growth Organization (CGO) customers (Enterprise and Public Sector) across the Americas in a direct sales model while partnering closely with account teams in the field and with engineering teams worldwide.
Transformational sales leadership is what being a M365 Business Value SSP Global Black Belt is all about. The Voice TSP GBB sells Voice and helps customers with the transition to Teams.
The Voice TSP GBB will support and coach opportunities with these customers and work with the Modern Workplace STU.
As a Voice Technology Solutions Professional (TSP), you will:
• Drive the technical decision at the customer to buy, architect, develop or adopt their solution based on Microsoft technology:
• Explain, demonstrate, and prove to the largest enterprise customers what Microsoft’s products and services can do and how to enable and manage them by driving technical presentations, demonstrations, Architecture Design Sessions, Proof of Concepts and Pilots, leveraging Partner and or Microsoft Services Organization as needed
• Clear technical, competitive and security blockers to accelerate Voice sales.
• Lead architectural and technical cloud security, privacy, and compliance discussions for Voice solutions.
• Be the connection and orchestration point for other technical resources:
• Provide feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering on current and future product requirements.
• Communicate and escalate technical, architectural, and competitive blockers and insights to the appropriate channel.
• Develop partner engagements for driving the sale, deployment, and adoption of Microsoft solutions.
• Orchestrate cross-workload solutions with other technical resources (internally and with Partners) for other Microsoft products and services.
• Stay sharp and share your knowledge:
• Continuously nurture and expand your technical, sales, and competitive readiness.
• Participate in internal Microsoft technical communities and in the broader industry through events, blogs, whitepapers, and articles for your domain.
Professional Qualifications and Experience:
• 5+ years of expereince in technical sales, marketing, business development and/or pre-sales technical consulting role
• 5+ years of expereince in voice technology, voice applications, and/or Enterprise Interaction Management, Work Force Management, Sales Automation, Contact Centers or Application Integration Services
• 5+ years of experience in Skype for Business/Lync server, Skype for Business/Lync clients, and/or the core Office 365 platform
• Voice architect. Broad knowledge of and ability to explain key end-user scenarios and technical architecture in the Communications space, including applications (Voice Call Control, Audio/Video/Web Conferencing, IM/Presence, CDR, E-911, Voice/Fax and Unified Messaging), Enterprise Interaction Management, Work Force Management, Sales Automation, Contact Centers (ACD, IVR, CRM), and Application Integration Services (TAPI, TSAPI, JTAPI, CSTA) required
• Cloud Trust. Demonstrated knowledge of identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance, and how they factor into cloud and hybrid solutions preferred.
• Amazing Technical Sales Professional. Strong Communications solution selling experience required
• Deep Voice products & services knowledge. Strong hands-on technical experience with Skype for Business/Lync server, Skype for Business/Lync clients, and the core Office 365 platform required
• Integration. Demonstrated knowledge of Skype for Business federation, interoperability, and integration with Office products preferred
• Voice. Demonstrated knowledge of voice and data platforms (TDM PBX & IP-PBX, Video MCU) and networks (PSTN, Wireless, IP) required
• Networking. Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, switches, routers, firewalls and protocols (SRTP/RTCP, H.323, H.263/H.264, SIP) required
• Technical breadth. Enterprise-scale experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, migrations, and technology management preferred
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.