At MetLife, we seek to make a meaningful impact in the lives of our customers and our communities. The Group Voluntary & Worksite Benefits Group (GVWB) is a diverse team of engineers, developers, business analysts, claim analysts, nurses and project managers with the freedom to create innovative and solutions to address core business challenges with MetLife. This role will be responsible for providing external wholesaling/marketing services to specified accounts/territories, focusing on a robust product suite. Job Location
United States : Aurora : Illinois Alternate Job Location
United States : Minneapolis : Minnesota Job Description
Supervisory Responsibilities Required Qualifications
- Drives voluntary benefit product sales by partnering with sales team and promoting products through third parties, and/or creating and providing training and support for producers.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships to foster sales growth.
- Working fairly independently, partnering with sales on mid to large size accounts/territories.
- Drives voluntary benefit product sales within assigned accounts/ territory.
- May assist with developing account plans, producer training, prospecting support, and point of sale work.
- May conduct product training and product sales seminars.
- Develops new business opportunities and sales growth by initiating and maintaining strong relationships. Identifies customer/client needs and available resources to support planned sales activity
- Partner closely with leadership team in assigned region to coordinate internal resources and drive results
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience.
- 5-7 years previous experience successfully selling/servicing related products.
- Life, Property/Casualty, Accident and Health and state life license(s).
- Advanced degree preferred.
- 10+ years of industry experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrate strong, innovative critical thinking skills.
- Ability to identify, research, and resolve complex accounting/system issues.
Bachelor's degree Travel
Up to 75% Business Category
Group Voluntary & Worksite Benefits : Regional Market Products Number of Openings
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Note to Mobile Users: If viewing on a mobile device and would like to apply, please email the job to yourself and complete the application from a desktop/laptop.Note to Desktop/Laptop Users: For immediate consideration, click Apply Now button below. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile which takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.