Prudential is seeking an Agile strategist and coach to develop an enterprise strategy for business transformations leveraging Agile methodologies and thinking. The role will interface and coach senior business leaders as they work on multiple, complex business opportunities and initiatives.
The successful candidate is highly accomplished and will champion continuous improvement of Agile approaches across multiple assignments. You’ll build on your expertise to advocate adaptive planning to boost collaboration and flexibility between self-organizing and cross-functional teams. The role prioritizes an appreciation for the value of customer‐centric design, and speed‐to‐market. The person filling this role will be instrumental in guiding the requirements of Enabling Solutions’ role enabling the US Business’s new portfolio of initiatives.
The incumbent will guide Product Owners, Scrum Masters and Delivery teams in the development process that leverages Scrum. The successful candidate will be responsible for the vision and roadmap of the Enterprise Agile strategy as well as influencing the prioritization and management of the backlog of work needed to bring the solutions to market. You will get to work in an exciting, engaging, and at times disruptive, Agile environment where you will be encouraged to expand your skills, test your creative boundaries, share new ideas, and, most importantly, have fun.
- Responsible for the Vision and Roadmap of the Enterprise Agile strategy; coordinates roadmap with other business unit level teams in support of the overall portfolio alignment
- Champion Agile standard methodologies across project teams
- Guides the Product Owners, Scrum Masters and Delivery Teams ensuring needs and requirements are consistent to all teams and value is delivered
- Point of escalation for impediment resolution amongst / across teams
- Accountable for coordination and communication of critical dependencies to ensure the product backlog is consistently filled and appropriately prioritized based on business need, value, and in‐market insights / data
- Analyze data, situations and key variables in-depth
- Identify, assess and solve complex business problems
- Collaborate with Business SMEs to understand overall strategy and business needs
- Develop proposals and advocate Agile approaches to senior leaders and team members
- Minimum of 5 years of large-scale agile transformation and delivery in IT and business environments ; financial services industry experience a plus
- Comfortable working in ambiguous situations involving change
- Experience in leading large initiatives and managing multiple scrum teams simultaneously
- Genuinely enjoys working with a diverse group of talented people
- Ability to think like a customer while balancing business priorities and needs
- Exceptional communication, collaboration, and time management skills
- Experience communicating and working with senior business leaders
- Proven ability to execute on strategy and deliver on tight time frames
- 1 or more Agile industry certifications such as Certified Scrum Master, Certified Product Owner or Certified Enterprise Coach
- Experience working with multi-site teams
- Ability to contribute in a highly collaborative and diverse team environment.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a solutions-focused work environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
A little about us:
Our support of the military includes providing civilian employment opportunities to transitioning service members and military spouses.