Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.Job Description
The Vice President Client Support & Implementation Services North America leads a professional services organization responsible for overall operational support, implementation services and operational relationship for all North America clients, including financial institutions, third party processors, non-traditional clients and direct connect merchants. Recognized as the Visa authority for Client operational business within Visa and business units of Client organizations. Provides functional and technical leadership for all operational activities for Clients, driving cross functional delivery of systems and services to Clients. Defines and deploys client support and service implementation strategies that preserve Visa and client expertise while delivering effective, efficient and consultative support and project management that aligns to Sales, Client and Client Support business goals and objectives. Provides leadership to direct-report and global cross functional staff and management to ensure effective resolution of processing and business issues with potential of significant financial implications. Builds a strong and cohesive team by providing leadership to team Business Leaders, Managers and Individual Contributors through coaching, setting strategic direction and applying working knowledge of Visa and Visa products, systems and procedures
This position ensures that the NA CSS management team provides leadership and consulting related to NA clients/markets to internal stakeholder organizations including CSS, Sales, Product, Systems, Risk and Legal. Establishes and fosters relationships with Client and internal stakeholders at all levels of staff and senior management. Provides thought leadership and strategic guidance during the solution development process to ensure all necessary tools, processes, procedures and staff are in place for successful client support. This leader™s organization provides Client operational expertise and leadership for the project execution and operational support of strategic regional, cross-regional and global Visa products and services. Qualifications
- Functional experience in bankcard operations, preferably Visa, supporting highly complex clients and/or services
- Experience managing a team of technical and/or professional services professionals
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong business relationships with internal and external stakeholders at senior and executive management levels.
- A minimum of 15 years of success in progressive leadership roles in Client facing roles in the Payments industry
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Graduate degree/MBA is preferred
- Working knowledge of Visa systems including authorization & clearing systems, client connectivity, Visa Settlement Service.
- Working knowledge of payments network and processing services message routing, STIP, clearing and settlement.
- Working knowledge of Client business drivers for their operations and processing businesses.
- Demonstrated, detailed knowledge of the full breadth of systems, products and services offered by Visa
- Excellent knowledge of key technical specialties supported.
- Strong oral and written communications
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Complex analytical analysis
- Proven track record of leading and driving teams to achieve and exceed established goals and objectives.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.