Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture. Technology
Technology works as a strategic partner with Morgan Stanley business units and the world's leading technology companies to redefine how we do business in ever more global, complex, and dynamic financial markets. Morgan Stanley's sizeable investment in technology results in quantitative trading systems, cutting-edge modelling and simulation software, comprehensive risk and security systems, and robust client-relationship capabilities, plus the worldwide infrastructure that forms the backbone of these systems and tools. Our insights, our applications and infrastructure give a competitive edge to clients' Role
Responsible to lead the Wealth Management TechConnect Service Desk site. This will include responsibility for up to 50 Employees and Contractors that will be engaged in: Level 1 / 2 Support, Knowledge Management, Major Incident Management, Reporting, and Training.
Responsible for hiring and performance management.
Coach agents and leads to maintain First Contact resolution rates and Customer Satisfaction rates at a satisfactory level. *LI-DC1Qualifications
- Passion to lead Service Desk Professionals to deliver on their goals.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products, Windows 10, and general office computing tools required.
- Experience with Financial Service Firms and preferably with Morgan Stanley Financial tools a plus.
- 6 years Previous call-center management experience or equivalent required in a technical or customer service field. Previous Service Desk Experience expected.
- College Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Excellent Problem Solving Skills required.