VP, Financial Advisor, Covington, LA
At Capital One, it’s all about dreaming, disrupting, and delivering a better way…
VP, FINANCIAL ADVISOR
WHO IS CAPITAL ONE INVESTING?
Capital One Investing is the trade name of Capital One Investment Services LLC, a registered broker dealer that provides brokerage services to customers of Capital One. We focus on empowering our investors to be life-long investors. Capital One is strategically growing our Financial Advisor network throughout the country.
WHAT DO WE OFFER OUR FINANCIAL ADVISORS?
As a Capital One Investing Financial Advisor, you’ll partner with our banking associates to assist our existing customers as well as grow new business.
- When you join Capital One Investing, you join a Capital One branch network with outstanding name recognition where you will receive qualified leads, and ShareBuilder, one of the nation’s largest on-line trading platforms, giving you the ability to offer your clients a combination of advised and self-directed investments.
- Flexibility to coordinate with your Branch Managers in creating your own schedules; i.e. manage your own time in supporting your clients, networking within the industry, and volunteering throughout the community to boost name recognition.
- A diverse suite of product offerings and financial planning. There are no proprietary products to push. This allows you to do what is best for your client.
-This is a fully licensed position; however, as a Condition of Employment, you will have 30 days to attain the state-approved Life and Health Licenses.
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK AT CAPITAL ONE INVESTING?
We provide our associates with a dynamic environment combined with two key values: Excellence and Do the Right Thing. We take pride in encouraging our associates to think independently in a collaborative setting and to present creative ideas to senior management. It’s this type of innovative thinking that is a major part of our corporate growth as well as our overall success.
- Ranked on FORTUNE’S 100 Best Companies List for four straight years
- Named to Working Mother’s 100 Best Companies list
- Named one of the “Best Places to Work for Recent Grads” by Experience Inc.
Click this link to view additional accolades we’ve received….. www.capitalone.com/about/corporate-information/awards/
- High School Diploma, GED, Equivalent Certification, or military experience
- FINRA Series 7
- FINRA Series 66 License or FINRA Series 63 License and FINRA 65 License
- Bachelor’s degree
- State-approved Life and Health Insurance licenses (30 days to attain)
- 5+ years of financial advisor experience
- CFP Designation
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.