Are you interested in helping solve today's most critical housing challenges? In simplest terms, Fannie Mae serves the people who house America. We work at the heart of housing by providing reliable, affordable mortgage financing in all markets at all times, buying loans that banks and other lenders originate, so they can fund new loans. This gives more people the opportunity to buy, refinance, or rent homes and apartments. Creating these opportunities is what drives the people who work at Fannie Mae.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress JOB DESCRIPTION
The Vice President, SF Strategy and Insights leads a team of strategy and insights professionals. Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Strategy, Insights and Marketing, the individual leads business strategy for the Single Family (SF) business and provides vision to ensure the SF organization is driving key initiatives to support the strategy and business goals and opportunities.
This position will be based in the Washington, DC area.
The Vice President is responsible for leading the strategy and insights organization while working closely with the Single Family (SF) line of business and other key partners across the organization to develop and execute comprehensive business strategies and plans. The Vice President will create strategic, customer focused business objectives based on the competitive and marketplace landscape, and ensure that SF programs are aligned with the goals. In particular, the Vice President will:
- Build and lead a high-performing organization.
- Lead the Single Family strategic planning process to drive the development of on-going strategic plans that result in a clear direction for the business.
- Work with SF leadership team to translate strategies into targeted actions and programs that drive impact on business goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with the enterprise strategy team to ensure alignment of goals and objectives across the enterprise.
- Develop governance models and internal processes to drive strategic initiative prioritization and establish a clear link to overall strategy.
- Track and report on competitive landscape and marketplace dynamics.
- Identify key marketplace opportunities and partner to develop marketing and business capability plans to execute.
- Partner to set business goals, lead goals tracking and monitor to ensure rapid and effective decision making when goals are not being met.
- Lead marketing insights and analysis team to drive insights generation and dissemination to support marketing planning, business objectives and strategic needs.
- Engage external industry leaders on marketplace trends and opportunities to drive innovative thinking into the planning process and business strategy.
As a manager of people, the Vice president will lead an organization of approximately 10 people and work closely with cross functional teams for support. The Vice President will focus on team development to build and retain top talent to create a high performing organization. Qualifications: EDUCATION
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS EMPLOYMENT
- 15 years of related experience
- 10 years of managerial experience
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a credit check for positions in some areas of our business.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A little about us:
We’re leading the way to provide safe, affordable, and reliable credit, so people across the U.S. have opportunities to buy, reﬁnance, or rent homes.