Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
VP Innovation & Strategic Partnership Group LAC
The Innovation & Strategic Partnerships group drives innovations and partnerships at the edge of Visa's network, in close collaboration with clients and partners. These innovations enable Visa's ecosystem to adapt to the evolving commerce space and drive Visa's leadership in electronic commerce and payments. Visa's One Market Center in San Francisco is a facility and platform to engage clients, partners, and ecosystem participants in a dialog about innovation and bring together Visa's capabilities with those of the partners in order to co-create new solutions.
The VP, I&SP LAC will be responsible for developing and delivering the overall Innovation Engagement, Innovation Experience, Collaboration/Prototyping and Strategic Partnership activities for the LATAM region and the Miami, Sao Paolo Innovation Centers (IC), as well as other facilities for co-creation. Reporting to the EVP, Innovation and Strategic Partnerships San Francisco and matrix reporting to the SVP, Head of Products, Solutions and Innovation for LAC, to ensure continuity across the content development, overall client experience at the Innovation Centers and to share the collaboration/prototyping outcomes. He or She will also be responsible for delivering the regional support for the named Strategic Partnership accounts, Visa Ready and the Visa Venture program, and leading a cross-functional team to manage the innovation agenda. Summary Responsibilities include: Manage the Innovation Center facilities and team in the Miami and Sao Paolo offices, in accordance with overall strategy of the Visa Innovation & Strategic Partnerships group;
• Build process, success metrics and activity targets to plan and deliver client and partner engagement for the IC;
• Represent Visa's Innovation strategy and activities, and the future of payments generally, to Visa stakeholders throughout the region, working with the regional account teams
• Develop robust, proactive pipeline of tangible collaboration/prototyping projects with clients/partners that will drive c-level sponsorship and engagement
• Collaborate with various account and relationship managers, as well as the One Market and other IC leads to plan and deliver a consistent, global client experience
• Work with pooled and dedicated resources in collaboration with various product and businesses within Visa to build content for the Visa innovation narrative
• Develop regional employee engagement programs with the IC assets to drive employee engagement and development around our innovation agenda
• 15 years of experience in top-tier management consulting/investment bank and client focused functions/professional services, focused on technology, data and payments
• Demonstrated capabilities in client engagement at senior levels - communication, presence, and thought leadership
• Ability and mindset to work collaboratively across various Visa and Innovation functions
• Good understanding of trends and themes in payments and commerce. Prior experience working with payments or commerce companies preferred. Understanding of Visa business and organization preferred
• Top tier MBA or equivalent qualification preferred
• Fluent in Spanish, fluency in Portuguese an asset
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.