Prudential is seeking a Vice President of Digital Product Management with a proven track record of delivering high-quality products in financial services or similar highly technical yet service oriented industries globally. The person filling this role will be instrumental in guiding the requirements of Prudential’s digital platform and ensuring successful adoption of new features and functionality supporting Prudential’s business units in use cases spanning marketing, sales, service and operations.
This is a leadership role requiring a cross-functional customer centric view into Prudential’s businesses, focusing on opportunities in emerging markets across the globe. The right person will have good mix of understanding the various business models used to manufacture, distribute and service financial service products. Understanding the revenue and cost impacts of digital platforms across businesses will be key to success in this role.
As Vice President of Digital Product Management, you will help shape, direct and execute our product vision. You'll be challenged to blend customer-centric principles with industry-changing innovation. You will have dual reporting lines; functionally reporting to Prudential’s VP of Digital Product Management and for the strategic international work, a matrix line to the Head of Strategy, both in the Customer Office. You will collaborate with product, marketing and digital technology teams in the US and abroad, to create experiences that delight and wow our customers.
You will get to work in an exciting and engaging startup environment with an agile mindset where you will be encouraged to expand your skills, test your creative boundaries, share new ideas, and, most importantly, have fun.
• 12 years of Product Management experience in internet enabled businesses
• 8 years of which in management roles with direct reports and multiple parallel projects; leading remote teams in emerging markets a huge plus
• Proven experience in gathering and transforming customer/business needs into an actionable product roadmap, and those product roadmaps into product requirements
• Experience building and executing digital marketing campaigns in the US and internationally
• Understanding of customer transactions and communication, operational work flows, internet technologies, as well as development methodology for a complex multi-business environment
• Strong user experience/design sense, with a record of building great products that are culturally relevant in the market in which they are consumed
• Top notch written and verbal communication skills, including experience presenting to executive leadership, participating in the sales cycle and handling sensitive customer escalations
• Experience using agile methodologies to deliver products and technologies is a huge plus
• Well-developed leadership, management, and strategic-thinking skills, with the ability to excite and lead others in a highly collaborative environment
• Experience in financial services companies a huge plus
• Significant international travel required; up to 25% anticipated
A little about us:
Prudential was founded on the belief that being financially prepared is a right, not a privilege.