The CIO will lead the technology and application roadmap effort for the Operating Unit. This leader will be responsible for developing IT strategy plans into actionable initiatives to ensure the solutions needed to operate in the new operating model support the business from a capability and cost perspective. They will manage the technology team and service providers delivering IT services to the Operating Unit. They are accountable for managing, evaluating and maintaining information system technologies, including networks, security and controls, training and supporting end-users, researching and implementing new technologies, establishing "best practices," and maximizing return on technology investments.
Shape and guide innovative strategy development by utilizing open thinking and providing an objective perspective to push back, influence and encourage adoption of effective alternative Information Technology plans
- Identify and promote knowledge systems to support the organization in making intelligent decisions and building relationships that advance the strategic plan of the organization.
- Identify, promote, communicate and coordinate the sharing of knowledge assets that are current or need to be developed for the organization.
Recruit, train, and provide leadership to all IT positions
- Comprehends internal business needs, delivers information essential to daily business practices
- Accountable for performance, execution and client satisfaction within Technology team
Deliver IT projects from initial ideation, through concept development, to commercialization through working with internal and external partners to develop innovation projects that satisfy business needs and the growth of Beverages portfolio
Maintains detailed knowledge and insight about the Bottling solution across the system and can understand how to bridge technology trends and business needs
- Identify and implement improved processes that integrate people, program and the application of new technology to support center initiatives and action plans.
- Support the creation of a culture that fosters innovation, flexibility and adaptation
Develops and monitors budgets related to information technology. Monitors the costs involved in maintaining and improving information systems, including equipment and software. Evaluates and recommends technology purchases based on the business needs.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT or related field; or equivalent; Masters Preferred
- 10 years of Bottling experience
- Strong leader with excellent management and communication skills
- Professional presentation and client facing skills
- Experience with staff development and performance management
- Strong issue resolution and problem solving skills
- Ability to delegate and focus on essential tasks
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology or related field; or equivalent
- 10 years of previous professional and/or management level IT experience
- Experience in either database architecture/interfaces, database application or development
- Solid understanding of SAP and reporting technologies
- Familiar with tools in use of SW development
- Capable of problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level
- Must be able to motivate and lead a team and demonstrate sound judgment, initiative and independent thinking
- Ability to establish and maintain harmonious relationships across the system
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.