Position Summary: Lead team of 13 professionals responsible for all aspects of planning and analysis related to third party/managed care reimbursement and volume for the CVS retail/LTC organization, including:
- Budget and forecast reimbursement rates for all third party payers (commercial and government plans
- Evaluate strategic viability of payer contract proposals, including preferred/limited network opportunities, using proforma financial models and provide input into “go/no go” decisions with senior leadership team.
- Market share trend and opportunity analysis
- Payer performance reporting and contract reconciliation
- Provide financial support to broader payer relations team, including regional directors, in all aspects of payer contract negotiations and performance tracking
- Development of script budget and forecast for retail division, including impact of preferred/limited network changes, payer initiatives and changes to government programs
- Work directly with Retail Controller’s team to provide input into key pharmacy performance drivers on a monthly basis
- Ad hoc analysis, including new market opportunities, M&A synergies, product level dynamics and impact of marketplace growth/consolidation on CVS retail economics
- Interact directly with executive leadership on a weekly basis to review all aspects of payer performance and strategic opportunities
- Partner with key stakeholders across the enterprise (Finance, Store Operations, Real Estate, Underwriting, Legal, Government Affairs, Enterprise Product Development, etc.) to coordinate key drivers and inputs to the retail P&L forecast
- Provide input to Investor Relations for quarterly earnings call
- 15 + years of managing the creation of monthly forecasts, annual budget and financial close support and providing multi-segment variance analyses to support business decisions.
- 15+ years of acquiring talent, mentoring team members, and building/maintaining competitive atmosphere
- 10 + years of experience in strategic planning process to ensure that reporting meets the company’s strategic plan
- Strong finance, budgeting and forecasting experience withing a PBM organization.
- Masters Degree preferred
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in business management, or Pharmacy required. Master’s Degree preferred Business Overview:
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking AA EEO CVS Health
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/