• Utilize broad base of relationship with HCM executives in Oracle's customer base to inform on new offering
• Act as the trusted advisor to further client relationships and drive additional opportunities.
• Work with clients at the C-level, understanding their issues and business requirements, and laying out a road map of how to leverage Oracle's products and services.
• Collaborate with senior leadership to identify service offering opportunities for growth.
• Drive programs, mobilize the organization and provide direction on new opportunities in order to maintain and grow a reference base of business.
Preferred Qualifications :
• This person will be well known among CHROs and will have worked in the Human Capital Management market systems space and understand HR workflow including: Core Human Resources, Benefits, Compensation, Talent Management, Succession Planning, Recruiting, Performance Management, Social Networking, Analytics. Such backgrounds could include:
o CHRO that has implemented HCM systems.
o Partner at a large systems integrator, IT Consulting firm or competitive organization where he/she has proven growth track record and/or run a large HCM solutions/services business.
• A respected thought leader within their industry and the broader HR community.
• An extensive network of contacts accumulated over the course of their career in HR
• Experience developing IT strategies for client organizations and the ability to become a "Trusted Advisor" to senior executives.
• Ability to speak publicly in large and high visibility forums on both organizational development topics and how technology enables that and compliance.
• Proven experience being influential and persuasive while advising C-level Executives and Staff.
• Experience working in a large, complex global team environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present at the Board and C-level.
• Strong project management, facilitation, and organization skills.
• BA/BS degree, at a minimum - advance degree preferred.
Overlay sales personnel providing specialist product expertise to the sales force.
Partners with Account, Technology, and Application sales representatives to qualify and close new business on Oracle solutions. Provides specific industry or product expertise to facilitate the closing of deals within sales representatives territory. Interacts with sales team to architect the solution, and develop and execute solution strategies for market. Manages solution opportunities to obtain appropriate and necessary resources for all qualified opportunities. Leads teams in the sales process for establishing market visibility and deal visibility. Presents/demonstrates solution to high level clients and industry conference attendees. May provide training to field sales on industry/solutions. Builds and maintains a network and up to date specific industry or product knowledge.
Acknowledged authority within the Corporation. Provides leadership and expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology. 12 years applicable experience preferred. Subject matter expertise in industry/product space. Knowledge of key industry leaders and management. Knowledge of Oracle competition. Presentation and product demonstration experience. Previous consultative selling experience preferred. Excellent communication, negotiating, and closing skills with prospects and customers. Travel may be needed. BA/BS degree in related field.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.