Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be. Job Description
Reporting to the Head of Merchant Sales & Solutions - North America, this leadership role is responsible for growing and developing the Technology Partner program across our Acquiring, Technology & System Integrator ecosystem that supports the revenue acquisition, growth, and retention of Visa's most strategic technical partners, acquirers and merchant clients. This team also acts as a distribution function for CyberSource solutions with qualified resellers.
We're seeking a proven leader with extensive industry, business development, partner management and program development experience to lead this function. This individual will lead a team of Business Development & Partner Success Managers to execute on our growth and retention strategies and directly contribute to the ongoing expansion of our technology partner alliance program.
Our ideal candidate will have a breadth of experience including management, partner/channel-sales, technical/consultative-selling, transformation and problem-solving skills. This person will demonstrate exceptional strategic, analytical, program development/execution as well as a proven track record of building and developing a team of partner superstars.
- Take the lead for all technology partner activity relating to Acquiring, Technology and System Integrator Partners, including strategy development, planning and execution for both the Enterprise and SMB business segments
- Lead a team of business development & partner success professionals to align to the strategy focused on business relationships that drive referral, reseller and on-behalf-of (OBO) partnerships
- Build and nurture C-level relationships across the portfolio to further solidify our position and commitment to partners while deepening our level of engagement.
- Develop, track and execute against monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue targets and KPIs as approved via the Annual Operation Plan (AOP) process. Develop programs and initiatives focused on driving greater efficiency and improving overall partner satisfaction.
- Identify and analyze key metrics, trends and opportunities to ensure a disciplined approach to the prioritization, investment and decision-making process.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams including; Marketing, Sales-Operations, Technical Sales, FP&A, Product Management/Development to make accurate, informed decisions.
- Understand Visa and CyberSource's broader corporate strategies and provide clear and concise executive level communication to facilitate prioritization of roadmap initiatives, partner success program requirements and resource allocations ongoing.
- Provide executive program oversight and ongoing partner communication.
- Hire world-class talent and manage performance to ensure career growth opportunities, longevity and success.
- Work collaboratively across Visa's many functional business units to drive greater awareness, value to portfolio and new, innovative customer experiences alongside our strategic partners.
Key Competencies : Commercial Acumen
: Stays abreast of key trends that shape payment industry and markets and capitalizes on emerging business opportunities to develop commercially viable products and services. Client Mindset
: Focuses on discovering and meeting partner needs that result in high impact solutions; keeps portfolio interest at the forefront and continually seeks to add value. Manage Relationships
: Identifies opportunities and takes action to build strategic relationships between teams, business areas, partners and other key stakeholders to achieve business goals. Innovate
: Fosters creativity and takes intelligent calculated risks to deliver solutions that surpass partner's expectations; challenges status quo. Generates new methods that improve both the "what" and "how". Strive for Excellence
: Commits to delivering a high standard of results by engaging in entrepreneurial thinking and taking balanced risks to deliver significant improvements. Accountability
: Holds self and others accountable for measurable high quality, timely and effective results. Displays a strong commitment to organizational success. Manage Complexity
: Quickly integrates complex information to identify strategies and solutions, narrows down information to key concepts and isolates core issues. Global Mindset
: Articulates clear goals and expected outcomes when leading activities requiring cross-functional teams to enable vertical and horizontal alignment. Delegates appropriate levels of responsibility and holds individuals accountable. Embraces joint ownership of success. Collaborate
: Actively and collaboratively participates as a member of the senior sales management team; is accessible and easy to approach; a strong team player with a track record of building productive cross-functional relationships to support business strategy. Communicate
: Creates an atmosphere in which timely and relevant information flows up and down organization to improve collaboration and decision making. Able to convey a complex idea in a concise and cohesive manner that is easily understood by others. Transformative Leadership
: Continuously assesses strategic talent needs and proactively identifies, recruits, coaches and develops the best talent to achieve business results. Creates a culture that rewards performance and engages team through his/her enthusiasm and excitement about the business. Leads initiatives to evolve structure, systems or mix of people in the organization to more effectively support business strategy. What's in it for you?
Qualifications What we're looking for -
- Work within a driven and highly motivated team to provide a world-class partner experience for many
of the world's largest and most respected FI/Acquirers and Enterprise Technology Platforms
- Be a key contributor in "making a difference" in one of the World's largest, most well- respected brands
- Exceptional Benefits including Visa's Educational Assistance Program, Tuition reimbursement and Mentoring Programs.
- 10+ years of Payment Industry and/or related SaaS/High Tech industry experience
- Strong strategic Consultative Selling and Customer Relationship management experience focusing on Enterprise B2B and B2C customer segments
- Significant experience in engaging and facilitating dialogue with C-level and senior executives at Fortune 1000 businesses
- Success in working in a "fast paced" environment leveraging using tools like Salesforce.com.
- Ability to work independently and in a strong team environment and to deliver on detail as well as strategy
- Strong understanding of business process
- Excellent communication skills (written/verbal) that are leveraged to address complex business issues, negotiations and opportunities
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.