Vice President, Private Banking Officer
The Private Banking Officer is responsible for new business development, portfolio management and underwriting to support the needs of the group and high net worth clients.
Position Competencies Successful incumbents possess ethics and values, the ability to negotiate, strong listening and presentation skills, have a drive for results, develop and value peer relationships, are action oriented, demonstrate political savvy, have the ability to prioritize and are problem solvers.
1. Increase the bank profitability by providing high quality customer service and cultivating new business relationships while maintaining/protecting Comerica's business interest
2. Manage customer relations and new business development with a periodic review of existing loan commitments
3. Act as the bank's agent with respect to advising the client as to proper loan structure
4. Negotiate acceptable terms for the bank and customer simultaneously even when goals conflict
5. Sell the bank's credit and non-credit products, trust, commercial real estate and treasury management
6. Accept special project assignments as assigned
7. Community Involvement
No relocation assistance is provided for this position.
Travel is not required of this position.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university
- 7 years commercial or private lending experience
- 7 years managing a portfolio of clients
- 7 years financial sales experience
- Completion of a Commercial Credit Training Program
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
At Comerica Bank, we’re looking for leaders to help guide a higher level of banking.