Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be. Job Description
CyberSource, a Visa company, is a world leader in e-commerce payment processing, risk management and security capabilities.
Product Managers are the architects of CyberSource and Authorize.Net product offerings and the key drivers of product line success and adoption by the merchant and partners. They drive the vision & strategy of the product line and its delivery and execution across the organization. CyberSource and Authorize.Net are launching innovative new products in the payment space. CyberSource and Authorize.Net partner with merchant acquirers around the globe to provide integrated merchant acceptance solutions to merchants of all sizes.
The Vice President of Product Management will be responsible for CyberSource and Authorize.Net product portfolios. This position is responsible for the or the vision, strategy and product portfolio management for a suite of products servicing acquirer clients and over 480,000 merchants ranging from small businesses, mid-market and large enterprise.
The ideal candidate is an experienced senior leader, motivated self-starter, with the ability to inspire and motivate teams in a fast paced and dynamic environment. She or he must be have proven experience in developing teams that commercialize innovative products that exceed client expectations. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Vice President of Product Management will lead and oversee the global product management for a suite of payment acceptance, payment processing, reporting & analytics and commerce management products and services.
- The role will encompass product management for merchant, acquirer and technology platform clients. Portfolio solutions range from merchant acquisition, risk underwriting, merchant boarding, payment acceptance, payment processing and value add commerce services.
- Collaboration with regional leadership, sales and business development functions to define
business requirements and develop an integrated global roadmap Prioritize, plan and oversee product development and delivery of the product roadmaps that support business strategy
and enable business growth.
- Lead and motivate Product Managers and the organization at large in order to inspire innovation, demonstrate thought leadership and enable precision execution
- Represent the business and product management in client engagements, industry events and evangelize the value, and differentiation of the product platform within the payments ecosystem
- Ensure the vision, strategy and product roadmaps are aligned and well-articulated both externally in with customers, prospects and partners as well internally within Visa, CyberSource and Authorize.Net
- Analyze program investments to ensure customer requirements are met or exceeded, products are commercialized and optimized for maximum return on investment and post launch performance is measured to retain and grow revenue
- Establish a and facilitate an operating model that supports cross functional collaboration with Sales, Professional Services, Product Management and Product
- Development to ensure optimized use of core product capabilities and intelligently architected investments
- Drive a product architecture based on common services to and maximize scale and
efficiencies across the small business and enterprise product portfolio
- Oversee and ensure all status materials and roadmap documents are compiled, aggregated and completed in a timely fashion
- Retain a rolling quarterly backlog for portfolio planning
- Partner with Product Development to assist in the evolution of the Product development methodology, policies and governance frameworks to improve product release predictability, quality and
- Maintain the annual capital plan for product investments
- Manage the product capital budget and forecasts timely fashion in support of annual and quarterly planning cycles
- 15+ years of relevant product management and related program management experience, preferably in the payments industry
- The candidate is a leader, motivator and strong collaborator who can demonstrate success in delivering and navigating complex projects in a matrixed, distributed global organization
- Outstanding communications ability to a diverse customer audience, including C-level executives, business, product, technology, finance stakeholders
- Proven ability to lead a portfolio of programs and initiatives end-to-end to meet client commitments with a strong work ethic and customer centric perspective
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment; self-motivated, self-managed
- Adept strategic thinker, problem solver and pragmatist
- Exceptionally strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Proactive sense of urgency and 'can do' attitude
- Must have budgetary experience and be comfortable managing a multimillion dollar product portfolio
- Demonstrable experience managing relationships with partners, suppliers, vendors, including negotiating favorable contract pricing and terms
- Bachelor's Degree and MBA or advanced degree is highly desirable
CyberSource, a Visa company, is the leading payment management company focused on eCommerce. The company serves over 450,000 online merchants, including many leading global brands as well as a broad base of small to mid-sized accounts. Approximately 1 out of every 4 dollars spent online in North America is processed through CyberSource, and we are growing worldwide. CyberSource is a payment management service leader, combining a comprehensive suite of global payment options with sophisticated fraud and security management, delivered as a
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.