Program Director – Research Board
This is a Work-At-Home position, ideal locations include California, Texas& Colorado. What makes Gartner Research Board a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner Research Board, you’ll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else.
For Global CIOs and their executive teams, the Research Board is the only peer advisory research group that provides the deep, objective insight essential for transformative leadership and driving mission-critical priorities in the world's largest (US$10 billion + in revenue) and most complex organizations. In addition to programs designed for CIOs, we manage IT functional specialist communities for CTOs, heads of IT Finance, Chief Information Security Officers, Heads of IT Sourcing, and IT Workforce Management executives. Membership program deliverables include vendor-neutral research on member-directed topics of global importance, meetings of true peers, analysts, and industry leaders on global enterprises’ most pressing issues, and tailored research on issues of tactical concern.
Our Associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional career development as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be. About this role:
Program Directors work closely with the CIO’s in the Research Board community on their top priorities, helping to bring together peer connections, insight from the Research Board’s dedicated research, and the wealth of capability across Gartner in support of members’ goals. Working collaboratively with the Research Board team, Program Directors are responsible for engaging and retaining Research Board members, and for supporting growth initiatives to develop and strengthen the Research Board network.
Job Requirements: What you’ll need:
- Manage all member activities and communications in partnership with the Membership Director.
- Develop and maintain deep knowledge of member organizations, issues, and priorities.
- Collaborate extensively with the Research team on topic and report development; contribute significantly to research content drawing on industry experience and knowledge of the membership.
- Architect, plan and chair member meetings (includes agenda development, speaker recruiting and preparation, pre-meeting member communications, post-meeting communications and follow-up).
- Drive member engagement and value interactions in partnership with the Membership Director via all resources available throughout the year.
- Meet financial targets for member retention and new member acquisition.
- Support sales enablement in partnership role with the Gartner Account teams
Who you are:
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to excel in a highly collaborative and fluid team environment.
- Demonstrated C-level relationship development and management experience, ability to influence.
- Superior meeting orchestration and facilitation skills.
- In-depth understanding of large enterprise IT market trends and the applications of technology. Knowledge and understanding of the Global CIO markets, key trends and issues, is desirable.
- University graduate.
- 10+ years of IT industry experience.
What we offer:
- Communicates well, both oral & writen
- Self-driven and growth oriented mindset, able to deliver high productivity
- Highly collaborative and flexible working across the Research Board and Gartner teams, and with CIO's and their teams.
- Critical thinker and problem-solver with demonstrated skills to assess client situations and to provide thoughtful and meaningful support leveraging the Research Board member network and bespoke research, as well as Gartner research and a broad external ecosystem
In addition to an outstanding work environment with excellent growth potential, Gartner Executive Programs provides exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Annual bonus potential
- Excellent benefits package
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A.– Visit gartner.com
to learn more.
Job ID 00015162
A little about us:
The world’s leading information technology, marketing and supply chain research and advisory company.