For more than 140 years, Prudential Financial Inc. has helped individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. Today, we are one of the world's largest financial services institutions with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. We also have one of the most recognized and trusted brand symbols: The Rock ®, an icon of strength, stability, expertise, and innovation. For more information, visit www.prudential.com.
Prudential International Insurance (PII) continues to be one of Prudential's fastest growing and most profitable business groups. PII has operations in twelve countries around the world (Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Malaysia, India, China, Brazil, Argentina, Indonesia, Mexico, Poland, and Italy) and is looking to fill a Vice President, Project Management position in the Operations & Systems department.
The successful candidate will:
- Establish and implement a new PII Global Project/Portfolio Management program.
- Enable prioritization and tracking of project efforts across local businesses and PII functional initiatives
- Establish/enhance project governance practice and structures
- Build the quality of key project artifacts, including initiation and business case development, project charters and plans, risk and issue management, project scheduling and monitoring, status and executive reporting, and project closure
- Provide transparency on project success and benefits realization to stakeholders, including PII senior leadership
- Evaluate and support the development of project management capability across the PII organization
- Assess existing PM capability in local operations
- Provide guidance for training, mentoring and development assignments
- Cultivate a PM community between and among PII operations
- Provide direct project support for local or PII initiatives on an as needed basis
A little about us:
Our support of the military includes providing civilian employment opportunities to transitioning service members and military spouses.