Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be. Job Description
This position will be responsible for building and leading a team of AE's focused on a merchant vertical segment. The position reports to the SVP, Head of N.A. Merchant Sales and Solutions and will oversee all prioritized accounts within the segment. Leader and team will be dedicated to managing, growing and enhancing relationships with segment merchants.
Responsibilities of this merchant sales team include direct sales and client management of Visa solutions with a focus on identifying new opportunities and creative solutions that align with the business objectives, strategies and issues particular to each client. Additionally, the group is responsible for maintaining and growing share of PV and net revenue for each merchant and for the segment as a whole. Responsibilities
- Constructing new, evolved partnerships with merchants within the segment which anticipate business challenges and proactively evaluate merchant needs, offering new, innovative solutions
- Responsible for building C level relationships at key merchant partners that engender trust, confidence, loyalty, awareness and mutual benefit.
- Sets strategy for sales team to identify, pursue, and close product or market share growth opportunities.
- Responsible for establishing strategies for meeting or exceeding segment revenue goals.
- Provide market leadership to properly identify, qualify, and create account plans.
- Successfully execute against that plan to achieve deal wins.
- Provide guidance, leadership and support for the segment sales team.
- Meet and exceed challenging quarterly sales goals.
- Provide a shared vision, model the way, and challenge the status quo to champion new initiatives.
- Provide clear direction, champion change, influence others, and create an environment that fosters individual and team success.
- Proactively collaborate with peers and management across business functions.
- Bachelor's Degree, with an MBA degree preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in a global organization with experience in sales and strong knowledge of customer engagement/client satisfaction
- Strong client focus combined with an in-depth understanding of the trends affecting the merchant payment world on a global scale
- Strong strategic thought leadership and client management skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead complex cross-functional initiatives across a breadth of stakeholders.
- Experience collaborating and influencing cross-functionally within a highly matrixed organization.
- P&L/budget management experience.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.