VP, Strategic Initiatives
Location: Shelton, Connecticut
Posted: October 26, 2017
Reference ID: ANN000NB
- Design and commercialize a new business for Prudential Annuities, involving personalized customer solutions.
- Maintain overall end-to-end operating responsibility for new business.
- Oversee building and integration of all infrastructure for new business, across internal and external partners.
- Collaborate with Prudential Annuities’ IT, Prudential’s Customer Office and other key functions, to drive technology strategy for new business.
- Stand up and manage large cross-functional teams to build and refine new offerings.
- Assist in developing and executing best-practice operating models for efficiently harnessing talent across the enterprise.
- Interface with key members of Prudential’s senior management for business decision making.
- “Ground floor” opportunity for the right candidate.
- Candidate should have at least 15 years' business experience
- Experience in a fast-paced operations, capital markets, asset liability management (ALM), business strategy consulting and/or fintech/digital environment
- MBA required
- Highly motivated and excellent work ethic
- Good business judgment
- Proven results attained in both structured and unstructured business environments
- Creative problem solver with proven ability to develop "out of the box" solutions
- Excellent presentation and persuasive writing skills
- Team player who listens to and influences colleagues effectively
- Highly developed organizational skills to manage multiple priorities