The Vice President, Strategy & Analytics for EITL is responsible for providing leadership to drive consistency across regional operations, drive the management of business transformation globally, and provide advice and counsel to the leadership team. The VP leads the creation and global coordination of all operational activities including project management, service product delivery revisions, metric calculations, enterprise wide analytical data creation and refinement of ongoing processes to include product training and best practice sharing.
What you’ll do:
· Provide guidance to global team and to each regional management team to ensure operational consistency and shares best practices in driving revenue, client satisfaction, client retention and operating margin growth within new products (i.e., utilizing revenue forecasting, forward-looking P&L’s, staffing model, resource management practices, standard expense policies, etc.).
· Implement long-term global transformation work plan in conjunction with regional transformation work plans to implement improvements and related deployments strategies.
· Leads efforts across regions to resolve and/or manage ongoing or specific operational issues and initiatives/processes.
· Manages the global PMO including communication and reporting on all programs and projects.
What you’ll need:
· 12+ years relevant experience
· Proven leader of organizational change initiatives.
· Demonstrated ability to create quantitative based business analysis.
· Demonstrated ability to translate quantitative analysis into actionable business strategies.
· Proven experience in multi-tasking and prioritization of competing priorities.
· Extensive experience in presenting and communicating ideas to key stakeholders and convey key concepts and ideas across all areas of the organization.
Who you are:
· Critical thinker with ability to solve problems to assess situation and provide actionable outcome based business/technical advice and access to appropriate Gartner services to support achievement of business results.
· High tolerance / evolved ability to lead and manage ambiguous situations.
· Superior verbal, written, facilitation and presentation skills.
· Demonstrated collaboration and team leadership skills
· Strong time and project management skills.
Job ID 00013625
A little about us:
The world’s leading information technology, marketing and supply chain research and advisory company.