Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be. Job Description
The VP Technology Partner Solutions will act as a thought leader and evangelize CyberSource solutions for Technology Partners. She/he will represent CyberSource directly with high profile/high growth technology
partners in strategic sales situations, as well as at industry events. He/She will collaborate with the global business development team to refine how we engage with strategic partners. The candidate will be versed in engaging with clients and partners across a variety of functional roles (Executive, Product, Marketing,
Finance and Technology). The VP Technology Partner Solutions will have
experience in and a passion for developing client success case studies and
delivering webinars with clients which make the value proposition of
CyberSource tangible, relevant and engaging.
Responsibilities of the VP Technology Partner Solutions include determining priority industry verticals and segments, validating client needs and challenges, developing customer insights and formulating Go To Market Strategies. This includes developing business cases for industry vertical solutions, formulating pricing strategies and driving commercialization plans. In addition, the VP Technology Partner Solutions will work closely with segment specific business and technology partners whose products and services have been incorporated into the CyberSource offering to enrich the underlying platform value for a specific segment needs.
The VP Technology Partner Solutions will be responsible for championing the 'technology partner needs' directly into the into the CyberSource business planning and product portfolio strategy. She/he will also have significant experience working cross-functionally with core and extended teams to drive industry segment solution leadership and position the Technology Partner solution line for continued growth. Responsibilities
- Define and prioritize target industry segment for Technology Partner solutions portfolio
- Drive global leadership in payment and commerce solutions. Develop and deploy industry segment strategies for Airline and Travel Segment, Retail Segment and Hotel & Lodging segment.
- Define commercial solution offerings suited to target client segments and formulate the supporting business case, pricing model, commercialization plans
- Develop and execute go to market strategies for priority industry segments
- Drive industry segment penetration and geographic expansion of global solutions.
- Develop customer
insights and define Technology platform customer needs
- Contribute directly
to the Enterprise Merchant Solution portfolio strategy and investment
- Collaborate with
product management to define market leading solutions for Technology
- Evangelize the Technology
Partner solution vision across the global organization
- Facilitate cross functional
collaboration to synthesize merchant client solutions requirements and
alignment with product investment plan
- Lead competitive
intelligence efforts with respect to industry segment solutions
Identify key business &
technology partners and vendors relevant to industry segment leadership.
- Develop relationships and support technology and
business partners whose products and services have been incorporated into the
offering to enrich the underlying platform for a specific use case/segment need
- lead strategic pioneering collaboration and
joint road mapping engagements with strategic clients and partners
- Collaborate with CyberSource and Visa colleagues
on cross business line product initiatives and opportunities
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build great relationships, generate consensus and promote excitement and enthusiasm for segment specific solutions is critical for success.
- Customer-centric mindset with a history of delivering revenue generating solutions at scale
- Must have experience developing and detailing market requirements, building implementation plans, and leading teams to deliver on
the vision of software based solutions and services.
- Specific industry experience in eCommerce and/or mobile and direct responsibilities for managing merchant solutions
- Knowledge of Acquirer or Technology/Commerce platform business model, technology platforms and system requirements a strong
- Strong ability to lead varied constituents to embrace vision and contribute to that vision. Experience in leading cross-functional initiatives and facilitating collaboration across Sales, Marketing, Product, Technology and Customer Service organizations.
- A highly analytical and structured thinker with an excellent ability to put complex ideas into clear frameworks and to use data to drive strategic objectives and priorities
- Strong commercial acumen and understanding of financial models, solutions packaging and pricing as well as marketing engagement
- Must be results-oriented, able to handle multiple tasks of an urgent nature and must effectively deal with ambiguity
- Compelling verbal and written communication abilities including public speaking and evangelism
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills; demonstrated effective listening and questioning skills and is comfortable dealing with all levels in the organization. Very comfortable receiving and giving feedback in a constructive manner
- Proven experience managing relationships with partners, suppliers, vendors, including negotiating favorable contract pricing and terms
CyberSource, a Visa company, is the leading payment management company focused on eCommerce. The company serves over 450,000 online merchants, including many leading global brands as well as a broad base of small to mid-sized accounts. Approximately 1 out of every 4 dollars spent online in North America is processed through CyberSource, and we are growing worldwide. CyberSource is a payment management service leader, combining a comprehensive suite of global payment options with sophisticated fraud and security management, delivered as a
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.