Job Description: Responsibilities:
Job Qualifications: Qualifications:
- Work with cross functional developers (internal and external) on projects specific to enhance the product line.
- Contribute to product enhancement ideas and specifications for future products.
- Interface with sales, service and contractors to identify business needs and present solutions.
- Provide direction and mentoring to ensure timely completion of assignments/tasks based on project plans and schedules.
- Provide subject matter expertise to management on a broad range of VRF controls.
- Top of Form Review the work of other cross functional controls engineers to ensure accuracy, completion, and adherence to project plans and specifications.
- Provide on-site startup, commissioning, training, or other required tasks for completion of controls systems projects where required resources are needed.
- When necessary create or assist with creation of engineered drawings for submittals and submittal documentation required by the project specifications.
- Provide applications training and support to internal and external customers.
- Assist with escalated technical support from the Sales Applications Support Department.
- Create content for marketing and engineering documentation for distribution to internal and external customers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of experience with HVAC mechanical equipment. VRF experience is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with building automation system installation and programming.
- 10+ years of technical experience including HVAC equipment, controls, building management, or integration experience.
- B.S. degree in electrical/computer/mechanical engineering, computer science or technical degree in HVAC Control Systems or Computer Networking, or equivalent work experience.
- Technical experience with HVAC controls fundamentals and ancillary technology including but not limited to, BMS software, LonWorks, BACnet, MODBUS, and networking.
- Metasys and Tridium BMS understanding is highly preferred.
- Excellent computer skills with Microsoft Office and similar standard business software applications.
- Strong communication, presentation, training, and technical writing skills.
- Analytical approach to problem solving.
- Team oriented and self-motivated
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.