Job Description: Position Summary:
The VRF Sales Engineer is responsible for all aspects and daily functions of sales, engineering and system design for channel customer support. This position supports the necessary business and product metrics required to meet the branch sales goals and objectives. The position will be involved in: factory and supplier relations; engineering; controls engineering; applications; product development; sales; specification and local code compliance. Responsibilities:
- Provides customer & channel support of VRF products in all aspects of sales, design and application.
- Drives VRF sales to meet channel VRF Sales Goal.
- Supports VRF customers with design and application training and development of team personnel.
- Establishes and maintains key relationships with sales channel personnel responsible for sales, design and application & sales administration.
- Assists in the launch process of the VRF product.
- Gather and analyzes competitive application tools and information, review with national team and help develop JCI resources.
- Assists the long term VRF product roadmap strategy and capitalize on the product strengths for North America.
- Supports the specification and development of new products/accessories in line with JCI's overall product strategy.
- Engineering and product development experience, preferably within a manufacturing environment
- 8 years HVAC or industrial experience preferred
- 2 years VRF experience preferred
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Business and management skills
- Proficiency in managing multi-task projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience with Japanese culture is a plus
A little about us:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.