The Vulnerability and Threat Assessment Analyst is responsible for the development and delivery of policies, procedures and technologies to ensure the systems are appropriately configured in compliance to policy and technical standards. The candidate will lead projects related to vulnerability and configuration management including assessments and validation efforts, threat management and penetration testing. This individual will ensure that compliance and validation activities are formally documented and effectively distributed. This individual will act as vulnerability management subject matter expert for TCCC, CCR, BIG, and the Bottlers.
1. Manage day-to-day operations of Qualys and other vulnerability management tools. Ensure that all of the various environments within Coca-Cola have adequate scans and assessments performed. Work with technology owners and platform leads to ensure vulnerabilities and issues are patched and remediated in a timely manner.
2. Evaluate and implement technology, and operations processes in order to perform validation tests ranging from large scale vulnerability scanning, network security analysis to automated and manual penetration testing. The individual will collaborate with system owners to develop appropriate remediation plans based on risk, leveraging existing procedures/tools where possible, and track remediation efforts.
3. Research and recommend emerging security technologies/tools to address current and future threats relevant to the environment.
4. Participate in security incident response process and red team exercise.
5. Develop a reporting framework to communicate key data points vertically and horizontally.QUALIFICATIONS / COMPENTENCIES / SKILLS:
- 1-3 years of experience in information security
- Security+, CCNA, CISSP certifications preferred
- Hand on experience with Vulnerability Assessment tools, e.g. Qualys, Nessus, Core Impact, etc.
- Proven ability on conducting vulnerability assessments and penetration testing (application and/or infrastructure) and articulating security issues to technical and non-technical audience
- Knowledge of networking technologies and protocols, including Ethernet, TCP and IP and IP routing.
- Good understanding of OSI model and IP networking
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, technical, and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently and productively under pressure
Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent experienceLeadership Behaviors:DRIVE INNOVATION
: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business (encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation). COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS
: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler). ACT LIKE AN OWNER
: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders. INSPIRE OTHERS
: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible. DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS
: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.