JOB TITLE: FABRICATION CNC Operator JOB GRADE : 3 DEPARTMEN T: Wall Line OPENINGS : 3 - A (6am-6pm) JOB DUTIES :
Employee is required to follow all safety and health requirements listed in the applicable procedures and work instructions. PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS :
- Capable of learning to operate all CNC and basic fabrication machinery
- Follow 1 st piece inspection processes according to the inspection matrix.
- Review daily work orders and prioritize assignments by due date.
- Capable of reading and understanding Parts Drawings and Prints.
- Capable of performing inspections for other operators.
- Problem Solving to Root Cause/Corrective Actions.
Basic Qualifications QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS :
- Must be able to perform moderate to heavy lifting.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed and determined by management.
- Must have Kawneer entry level fabrication skills.
- Must have some knowledge of machine operations.
- Must be able to properly lock out fabrication machinery.
- Must be able to read part drawings, calipers, and protractors.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
A little about us:
Arconic Inc. (NYSE: ARNC) creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working in close partnership with our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing, we deliver these products at a quality and efficiency that ensures customer success and shareholder value.