Wall Line Fabrication/CNC Operator
JOB TITLE: FABRICATION CNC Operator JOB GRADE : 3 DEPARTMEN T: Wall Line OPENINGS : 3 - A (6am-6pm) JOB DUTIES :
Employee is required to follow all safety and health requirements listed in the applicable procedures and work instructions. PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS :
- Capable of learning to operate all CNC and basic fabrication machinery
- Follow 1 st piece inspection processes according to the inspection matrix.
- Review daily work orders and prioritize assignments by due date.
- Capable of reading and understanding Parts Drawings and Prints.
- Capable of performing inspections for other operators.
- Problem Solving to Root Cause/Corrective Actions.
Basic Qualifications QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS :
- Must be able to perform moderate to heavy lifting.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed and determined by management.
- Must have Kawneer entry level fabrication skills.
- Must have some knowledge of machine operations.
- Must be able to properly lock out fabrication machinery.
- Must be able to read part drawings, calipers, and protractors.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
Other Locations For This Job