Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a current Warehouse position in Columbus, Indiana near Walesboro. This is a long-term temporary opportunity with the availability to be hired on full time. As a Warehouse Associate you will manually move boxes, and stock, or other materials and perform general labor related tasks within the warehouse. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Warehouse Position include:
- Unload, move, and store a variety of materials, parts, and products
- Utilize a scanner to scan barcodes to ensure correct products are moved
- Store and stack materials according to company standards
- Verify/identify parts and/or materials; report shortages or damaged materials
- May perform tasks such as: cycle counts, inventory control and shelf stocking
- Assist with a broad range of warehouse tasks, utilizing forklifts, pallet movers, drum dollies and carts
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
-High School Diploma/GED is required
- Strong work ethic, punctuality, attention to detail
We have immediate openings on all shifts.
This is a long-term temporary opportunity with the availability to go permanent full time. Shifts are 10-12 hours long, depending on production. Some Saturdays may be required.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Warehouse - Material Handler job in Edinburgh, Indiana or any related opportunities with Adecco.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.