ADECCO is the largest staffing company in the mid-ohio valley. A lot of the biggest and best companies in the area use ADECCO. We are currently recruiting for Store Room Clerk positions for one of our top clients! These are immediate need positions!
Picking and/or issuing parts to customers in response to their needs. Issuing parts includes the completion of correct documentation to record the transaction, reacting to stock outs by notifying the buyer, and providing responsive customer service.
* Stock parts after receipt into inventory by placing material into correct storage location and maintaining lot integrity.
* Accurate cycle counting of inventory to prescribed frequency
* Customer interactions - Notify customer (requisitioner) after parts are received (one time orders or back-in-stock)
* Communicate out of stock or special needs to help ensure that stock fill rates and lead times are optimized.
* Following customer required procedures such as rules for building access, safety, and administrative requirements (such as entering data, completion of records.
* Ability and willingness to cross train in storeroom responsibilities and disciplines.
* Preferably minimum 6 month experience in warehouse/storeroom operations.
* Able and willing to work in an industrial environment; may be exposed to heat, noise, and dirt.
* Must be able to lift weight unaided of up to 50 pounds; higher weights using equipment such as pallet jacks.
* Must be a motivated self-starter with strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
* Preferred experience working with trades in a maintenance or repair environment.
* Must be able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Knowledge of MS Office software and basic math skills
* Attention to detail and organization skills are required.
* Customer service experience required.
* May be required to work overtime.
Work hours are from 8:00 to 5:00 Monday thur Friday.
If you have the above qualifications, then we have the position for you! This is an excellent opportunity for the right person!!
For more information please contact our office at 304.422.0288 or apply online RIGHT NOW at www.adeccousa.com
Adecco is an EOE employer
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.