Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a reliable Assembly in Campbellsville, KY. This is for a full time opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. For the Assembly position you will be responsible for completing a variety of tasks within a factory environment. To succeed in this position, candidates must be reliable, have an outstanding work ethic and a positive attitude. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Assembly job include:
- Safely and accurately manage the receiving and order fulfillment
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of production processes, quality control, and other manufacturing/distribution of goods
- Ability to learn new roles in a timely manner
- Accuracy of work is critical, complete records, logs and time sheets
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Maintain safe work environment and follow safety procedures
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs routinely
- Steel toe shoes required
- Must provide resume
- Must be able to stand, squat and move at a fast pace
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Entry Level
- Ability to read and write English
- Ability to read and understand written instructions
- Good memorization skills
- Ability to pass background check
- Ability to pass drug screen
- MUST provide resume
We have openings on first shift: 7:00am-3:30pm
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Assembly job in Campbellsville or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.