Praxair Distribution, Inc., a subsidiary of Praxair, Inc., a Fortune 300 company that supplies atmospheric, process, specialty gases, high-performance coatings, and related services & technologies is seeking a Warehouse Assistant - Material Handler for our location in Phoenix, AZ.
The Warehouse Assistant - Material Handler will be responsible for loading, unloading, sorting, staging and transporting products into and out of a warehouse. Under supervision and established guidelines the Warehouse Assistant - Material Handler is responsible for the day-to-day tasks of shipping, receiving and inventory control.
Warehouse Assistant - Material Handler
• Provides outstanding customer service to internal and external customers by maintaining attention to detail and completing assigned work in a timely manner
• Will interact with shipping companies, purchasing, customer service and/or branch management
• Directs non-standard issues and customer inquiries to senior warehouse personnel
• Follows Praxair safety procedures and encourages others to do the same
• Safely operates forklift or other machinery to load, unload, sort, stage and transport product
• Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders, pulling materials, packing boxes and placing orders in delivery area
• Maintains a clean work environment by keeping area free of trash and product in correct locations
• 3 years of Warehouse experience is preferred
• Gas Industry experience is a plus
• Forklift experience
• High School Degree or GED is required
A little about us:
A global Fortune 300 company that supplies atmospheric, process and specialty gases, is focused on making our planet more productive.