Under general supervision of the Warehouse Supervisor or other supervisory/management-level position within the facility responsible for performing a variety of warehouse-related duties such as receiving and storage of goods preparing orders for shipment by picking items from shelves and placing them in totes and ensuring that orders are filled accurately and efficiently continually striving for improved customer satisfaction. This position's hours will be 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM EST Monday - Friday.
This position is categorized as compliance critical and as such requires and is assigned specific responsibility for ensuring continual and proper compliance with all division corporate and regulatory requirements.
- If a fully automated PkMS enabled environment must be able to utilize the functions of the warehouse management system in order to perform daily tasks.
- Verifies merchandise received against receiving documents notes and reports discrepancies and any obvious damages.
- Stocks shelves with various types of merchandise.
- Rotates stock so that newly-received items can be used last.
- Prepares orders for shipment by pulling items from shelves and placing them in totes to be packed and sent to customers.
- Processes and performs data entry of returns; also returns merchandise to proper shelf in the warehouse.
- Performs daily counting and researching of discrepancies.
- Assists with inventory procedures as requested.
- Maintains a clean work area to help ensure that merchandise remains clean and to help prevent work related injuries.
- Complies with all appropriate policies procedures safety rules and DEA regulations.
- Must be able to work overtime when necessary and participate in physical inventory.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Requires completion of a high school diploma general education degree (GED) or equivalent combination of experience and education. Normally requires one (1) to two (2) years of equivalent work experience.' '
- Ability to read and understand the English language for the purpose of comparing and reading product descriptions names and shelf labels.
- Must possess basic mathematical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to develop and maintain cooperative working relationships with others.
- Strong organizational skills; detail oriented.
- Ability to use good judgment in order to carry out detailed instructions.
- Basic computer knowledge preferred.