PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Qualifications: EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Pick items with Radio Frequency (RF) device or pick ticket quickly and accurately.
- Ensure items picked are correct, verifying unit of measure, size, and quantity.
- Quality-check (QC) and pack customer orders with care and in an efficient / productive manner.
- Meet all required shipping deadlines.
- Receive and check incoming freight and accurately identify any discrepancies.
- Stock and rotate inventory accurately.
- Comply with all applicable federal and state laws.
- Replenish supplies as needed.
- Maintain a clean and orderly warehouse..
- Complies with all appropriate policies, procedures, safety rules and regulations pertaining to the operation.
- Must be able to work overtime when necessary.
- Perform related duties as assigned
High School diploma or equivalent is desired. Normally requires a minimum of one (1) year of equivalent work experience. Previous warehouse/distribution experience is preferred. MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
Adequate mobility to continually walk and stand; pull orders from various shelf heights; and ability to lift up to 35 lbs frequently and 70 lbs occasionally is required. Must be able to read and understand English, have number recognition skills, and good hand/eye coordination. Exhibit a sense of urgency to ensure all deadlines are met. Computer knowledge is desirable.Core Competencies:
Locates, understand and interprets written information in order to perform tasks; learns from reading text by determining the main idea or essential message; identifies all relevant details, facts and specifications; infers or finds out the meaning of unknown words and/or technical terms. Arithmetic:
Performs basic computations; uses basic numerical concepts in practical situations; can perform arithmetic computations (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division) without a calculator. Teamwork:
Makes effort to seek others' input; willingly collaborates and cooperates with others in the organization; develops effective working relationships with key associates. Exhibits the ability and an enthusiastic willingness to be moved from one function to another as assigned. Customer Service
: Is customer oriented, sensitive and responsive to customer needs and priorities; establishes effective working relationships with internal customers and gains their respect and loyalty; identifies and takes appropriate action on customer needs. Flexible/Adaptable
: Views change or problems as an opportunity to grow professionally and to develop new and better ways to do things; adjusts readily to alterations in routine; copes effectively with changes in scope or type of work. Work Commitment
: Pursues commitments and action plans until the desired objective is achieved or is no longer reasonably attainable; strives to achieve organizational and individual performance goals; willingly expends extra effort when necessary to get the job done. Sense of Urgency
: Demonstrates the ability to respond quickly to changes in day-to-day operations as it relates to department priorities. Problem Solving
: Recognizes that a problem exists (i.e., that there is a discrepancy between what is and what should be); identifies possible reasons for the discrepancy and devises and implements a plan of action to resolve it. Listening
: Makes efforts to seek others' input; encourages the expression of ideas and differing viewpoints; actively listens to communication from all sources; uses appropriate skills to confirm the speaker's message. Attendance & Punctuality
: Reports to work daily and on time as scheduled.