Alside represents over six decades of inspired innovation. Founded in 1947, Alside is a leading manufacturer of vinyl siding and accessories, vinyl windows and patio doors, and fencing and railing products for the residential and commercial remodeling and new construction markets.
With headquarters in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio, Alside has over 3000 employees in its seven manufacturing facilities (Cuyahoga Falls OH; West Salem OH; Ennis TX; Cedar Rapids IA; Kinston NC, Bothell WA; Yuma AZ). Alside products are distributed to licensed professional remodeling contractors and home builders through our network of 100 Alside Supply Centers and also through select independent distributors across the country.
Job Description SUMMARY:
The individual in this position will be responsible for working in the warehouse including receiving, shipping and inventory. The position requires a high level of customer service while working in a safe and accurate manner. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WAREHOUSE EXECUTION:
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INVENTORY:
- Ensures warehouse operations and processes maximize efficiency and sales
- Responsible for accurate receiving and pulling of product
- Completes required paperwork and provides to the appropriate department
- Maintains warehouse to company standards on appearance and functionality.
- Follows practices of 5S in the warehouse
- Operate in a safe manner and maintain a safe work environment
- Reviews discrepancies from inventory and notifies Operations Manager
- Accurate receiving and pulling of product to ensure accurate inventory
- Ensures all merchandise is properly racked and tagged
- Assist Warehouse Supervisor/ Operations Manager with inventory accuracy and quality
Qualifications PHYSICAL REQUIRMENTS:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Lift or move up to 100 lbs
- Standing frequently
- Walking frequently
- Talking frequently
- Hearing frequently
- Usage of hands and fingers
- Reaching with hands and arms
- Stooping, kneeling, crouching, or crawling occasionally
- Ability to operate material handling equipment
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Basic Warehouse/Wholesale Operations
- Safety policies and processes
Additional Information All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Recruiters: Please note that Associated Materials, Alside and any of its affiliated companies does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or offers of recruiting service associated with any published or unpublished employment opportunities. Any unsolicited information sent to AMI or any of its employees will be considered as unencumbered and free from any fee or charge whatsoever. Only members of our Human Resources Team have authority to engage or authorize recruiting services. Any questions regarding recruiting services of any kind must be sent to jobs at associatedmaterials dot com
Videos To Watch
A little about us:
AMI is a leading manufacturer and wholesale distributor of professionally installed, exterior building products for remodeling and new construction.