Airgas USA, LLC is hiring a Warehouse Associate in Green Bay, Wisconsin!
Are you ready to be part of a passionate and hard-working team eager to drive our business forward?
Discover an exciting Career with Airgas! Airgas USA, LLC, an Air Liquide company, is the nation's leading single-source supplier of gases, welding, and safety products. Known locally nationwide, our distribution network serves more than one million customers of all sizes with a broad offering of top-quality products and unmatched expertise.
Responsible for receiving and stocking inventory, picking and packing for distribution, loading and unloading trucks, performing inventory, stocking showroom, and following applicable SOPs.
This position will also be responsible for moving product and/or cylinders with forklifts or carts, and general housekeeping. Essential Functions:
- Stock, store, label, pick, pack and distribute all materials and supplies
- Physically receive, check and store delivered materials into the warehouse, and perform inventory of warehouse materials
- Safely operate a forklift, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment
- Ensure all safety rules are strictly observed
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Possess the ability to organize and control inventoried items
- Perform general housekeeping duties as required
- May be required to perform other related duties as required and/or assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of 2 years in warehouse operations and maintenance of warehouse equipment required, or an equivalent combination of training and experience preferred
- Ability to read and comprehend safety data sheets
- Possess basic computer skills
- Ability to organize and control inventoried items
- Ability to routinely lift 25-50 lbs., occasionally lift 51-80 lbs., and occasionally move, with a cart, cylinders up to 800 lbs.
- Must be able to work during prolonged standing up to 8 hours
- Requires frequent bending, stooping, crouching, reaching, grasping, feeling and repetitive motion
- Ability to perform work by pushing, pulling, occasional climbing, balancing, kneeling, crawling and finger activities
- Ability to work independently and under some pressure to meet deadlines
- Must be able to work overtime, when necessary
- Must be able to work with a wide variety of people with different personalities and backgrounds
- Must be able to operate in a drug-free workplace.
Airgas offers a full benefits package that includes:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Vacation, Sick, Paid Holidays, 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match, Tuition Reimbursement and much more...!
What do our Team Members have to say about being part of the team?
"Great place to work with great growth potential" - Director, Atlanta
"Opportunity to advance and a great safety program" - Driver, Cheshire
"Fun people to work with and flexible management" - Sales Specialist
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability
Airgas is a company of hardworking men and women dedicated to helping our customers succeed.